Vegetarian Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Sounds good! :) too bad that it was too late for us to make that, I guess I will make it some time, thank you for sharing.

You are thinking about Vegans. Vegans don't eat eggs or cheese. Vegetarians do eat eggs or cheese. Mainly, vegetarians don't want to eat any food where animals had to be killed. You don't kill a cow to get milk, just milk the cow. Hens lay eggs, you don't kill them to get eggs. Got it?
Vegans just went a step further as they want nothing from animals for whatever reasons.

I don't think she get it lol :giggle:

You killed bugs, do you?

Yes some people do eat bugs, snake, turtles, fish, squrills to survive out in the wildrness if a person is lost somewhere they have to eat something the woods to survive. You should watch a show called "man vs. Wild" it a good learning tool for you to watch.

yummm sounds good as I'm not vegetarian but I do eat some of the dishes such as a veggie burger once awhile. Yeah it's the Vegan that don't eat cheese and eggs even garlic as well... I was at a retreat it was all Vegan wow.. what a Detox weekend, I wasn't use to it but good food sometimes.

that sound good.. I think i want to try that as I am eating healthy foods instead of greasy foods or fried foods. So i can feel good about myself.. :D

that sound good.. I think i want to try that as I am eating healthy foods instead of greasy foods or fried foods. So i can feel good about myself.. :D

yeah, lately I have cut down on greasy fried food and been started eatting healthy due to my daughter while I was pregnant with her changed all that. Smile.

I just printed it out. For those who are vegetarians, make sure you check the cheddar cheese for rennet. If it contains rennet, then it is NOT vegetarian. Rennet comes from cow's stomach. Yep, do your research.

I just printed it out. For those who are vegetarians, make sure you check the cheddar cheese for rennet. If it contains rennet, then it is NOT vegetarian. Rennet comes from cow's stomach. Yep, do your research.

ah thanks for the head up and informations :)

Back