VCO phone

lovezebras

Reaction score
How many of you use a VCO phone? Do you like it?

VCO phone? If you are talking about VCO phone itself alone, I have not use it. I use VCO via VP relay and I use it a lot!

It would be great if there is app that does on smartphone.

I am using CapTel at work. It helps, but there is always few second delay between me and the person that I am talking to on the phone. It is because the operator has to type the words for you to read on the CapTel phone. Anyway, there is no other better technology that can do better and faster than using VCO....

PowerOn I believe there is .... I see somewhere on the thread few month ago... sorry couldn't remember the name of it... I believe it works on Blackberry but not sure about other phone...

Awesome! lemme know how u like it and I will start saving up $ cuz apparently my mom isn't gonna help me make phone calls anymore since "there's a phone for deaf ppl"

Awesome! lemme know how u like it and I will start saving up $ cuz apparently my mom isn't gonna help me make phone calls anymore since "there's a phone for deaf ppl"

pfft I already make most of your phone calls and I HATE making phone calls...

talk to CHS. They wrote a letter to our local lions club for me and the lions club paid for my phone and alertmaster! :D
*EQL*

Hey evil queen!

when I was in canada, I did use the Ameriphone VCO from CHS. I was getting tired of the TTY being painfully slow and VCO was a huge improvement but today I use a Captel and find that VCO and Captel are similar in technology but the latter is better anyday. Ofcourse there arent any Captel captioning service in Canada, but I would use a VCO as an alternative.

Which part of Southern Ontario are you from? The CHS offices there in southern ontario are pretty good I think.

Hey evil queen!

when I was in canada, I did use the Ameriphone VCO from CHS. I was getting tired of the TTY being painfully slow and VCO was a huge improvement but today I use a Captel and find that VCO and Captel are similar in technology but the latter is better anyday. Ofcourse there arent any Captel captioning service in Canada, but I would use a VCO as an alternative.

Which part of Southern Ontario are you from? The CHS offices there in southern ontario are pretty good I think.

i am currently in niagara, but i grew up just outside of Toronto (in Durham).
*EQL*

Back