VanG

VanG

Reaction score
Greeting!

My name is VanG, I work with animals and vet. I also do the breed styling cut also. So I posted the thread if you have any questions about dogs and cats. Also i have a lot of information about new things for your 4-legs kids! I am so glad to be back in ADers again. :ty:

:cool:.. I am groomer and training for 21 years ;):) included horses and Breed Cheseapeake Bay Ret. :D

That is great! We both will be great pal! I don't do any horse even I already learn how to do horse- it had been a while. Anyway, it was great to know that we both are in animal field as our career.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) My best friend who is also deaf works at the vet too....

That is great! We both will be great pal! I don't do any horse even I already learn how to do horse- it had been a while. Anyway, it was great to know that we both are in animal field as our career.

Cool!! Fun Question.. What you dislike to do grooming?

Me dislike clips with Tiny poodle's paws and cat's Mat.!! :giggle:

Cool!! Fun Question.. What you dislike to do grooming?

Me dislike clips with Tiny poodle's paws and cat's Mat.!! :giggle:

I don't like to groom on cat's body full of mats while not sedate. I am not the scratch post!

one of most annoying grooming I had to do is brushing the hair that owner claimed that they do brush all the time even the hairs look neglect at all. Like schnauzer and Cocker.

I dislike working on wild animals like jaguar and raccoon while not on sedated. Too nervous to work on it.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) My best friend who is also deaf works at the vet too....

Your best friend works at vet as vet tech, kennel tech or groomer?

whoa :jaw: 28 posts a day :giggle:

:welcome: anyways...

be careful... Vampyrox may suck your blood to prevent you being the post champion here :giggle:

She works as a vet tech at the vet and is a member here in AD as well 2! =) ...

Sweet! Can you tell me who is your best friend's AD name? I would like to introduce myself to your best friend. Smile

whoa :jaw: 28 posts a day :giggle:

:welcome: anyways...

be careful... Vampyrox may suck your blood to prevent you being the post champion here :giggle:

Thanks for your welcoming. And thanks for your warning me about Vampyrox but I think Vampyrox and I will be alright. I hope.

Hey VanG, Its me that Angel was referring to. I'm a Vet Tech Asst. Cool to have someone in here that's related to working at a vet. awesome!

Hey VanG, Its me that Angel was referring to. I'm a Vet Tech Asst. Cool to have someone in here that's related to working at a vet. awesome!

Now, we are team together and we will help them understand more about their 4-kids animals. Awesome!!

I also have another friend in AD, who happens to be vet nurse student, I'd give her a nudge to intro herself to you.
cheers

Back