vanashing posts ?

KevinG

Reaction score
Some of my posts seem to have vanished. Also all of my posts on the geneology group have vanished. Does anyone know what's happened. Kevin.

did you see calvin's post? just OOPS. That's OK. glad it isn't the end of the world. :wiggle:

Thanks Calvin and frisky feline, at least none of my friends have vanished from my friends list, I never had any :ty: Kevin.

I think aliens came down to earth and took away all posts from April 4 to now to study in their spaceship. I don't think they're returning them. :(

I think aliens came down to earth and took away all posts from April 4 to now to study in their spaceship. I don't think they're returning them. :(

yea i suspect it came from the town in NY called fayettevillve. There were some strange and mysterious sounds and light. it's possible that caused the posts being vanished. :giggle:

yea i suspect it came from the town in NY called fayettevillve. There were some strange and mysterious sounds and light. it's possible that caused the posts being vanished. :giggle:

Were there strange lights beaming all over the place? I tell you it's a conspiracy!

Back