Valentine's Nightmare for truckers

restless_heart

Reaction score
Valentine's Nightmare on Interstate I-78

By restless_heart

To all truckers and anyone who will love horror and suspense. I am working on this novel for quite some time. It will be as long as 80,000 words. So far I did appox. 20,000 words. Remember this is fiction and in my own word and imagations.

This is the summary of my novel...

Suppose if someone would have done differently to avoid this monstrous brutal nightmare from happening again to plow and salt the fifty-miles stretch on Interstate I-78 at the earliest time during a snowstorm. Thousand and thousand of motorists had been stranded for over 18 hours with twenty minus wind chill experiencing this vicious nightmare with the cold and starving with no food or water on the most brutal Valentine's Day. Not a single salt truck was seen within the fifty miles stretch in between the line and why? Because of their carelessly jobs not been told to tend their responsibility to salt and plow the highway. That were bound to their laziness, shorten of employees, or what was the possibility? The truck driver was the first in the line, trying to find answers of why this was happening on such a brutal Valentine's Day. Mortists were in hurry to be home to their loved ones, but instead they were stranded in middle of nowhere. The truck driver's nightmare had begun all over again and soon he will never forget, experiencing such manic terror…

Insanity had took many motorists as their parts into carelessly involving conflicts of murderous, harming on another, and so on…How will the truck driver put a stop to this madness and insanity of all motorists from harming one other? Will each one get out of this brutal winter storm alive?

What if and suppose this Interstate I-78 would have been the bloodiest interstate in history?

Note to Readers:

I began writing this idea of this story, Nightmare on Interstate I-78 last February 18, 2007 after working overtime at a hotel on Valentine's Day weekend because of this winter storm for three days and we had to wait it out till the end. So many motorists from Interstate I-78 had visited the hotel to spend the night. Experiencing their nightmares had taken tolls in their parts that we will never forget. This nightmare had taken its tolls to many motorists and they learned their lessons not to drive during any type of any type of storms. All storms are so brutal in many different ways and you just never know...

I started writing with many short drafts, some ideas, then I knew what it would have lead me into the story. It actually happened, but my story is base from my imagations and I changed in my own words. Names, characters, and places are not real.

To any drivers who love to drive during the winter storm should think twice before heading out in this kind of monstrous winter storm after reading this novel. I hope you will enjoy this bone-chilling nightmare at the edge of your cold-icy seat. Beware the ice will never melt in your seat because you're frozen in this very forsaken twenty minus wind chill, even during the blaze summer heat right out of your bolt and locked windows. I will haunt you into the night right in your seat…

Please do not copy this story without my permission.

I felt that the truckers should retire and work in the office because truckers have more experinces than these idiots who never answer the phone, or didn't salt or plow the interstate...But instead they had to groof around with their love ones on Valentine's Day as if it was Christmas Day. They didn't even care about the people lives at risk on the road during the brutal storm.

So truckers, would you retire and work in the office?

Back