Valentine's day.

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
Well firstly, happy valentine's day but it's too early to say it but I wanted to say it in case if I won't be available to log back in here by Valentine's day.

Anyway. What are you going to get for your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, or parents, etc?

Just going to send him a Valentine's Day card to let him know I love him and miss him. He will be coming home next month. I am anxious. I might find something to do on Saturday around the Reserve like having a feast with community band members for Valentine's Day. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL ADers!!!! :D

my boyfriend send me packages on way but im not sure what inside its hints!!!!! and James our boyfriend tell me its totally surprise gifts.

im send him e-cards also of valentine's day cards its exchanges gifts of valentine.

The lawyer and I will take the deaf-blind lady (I forgot to add that she's mentally challenged.) out for lunch and shopping this Friday. I will give the deaf-blind lady a box of chocolates and a pair of cheap Valentine earrings. (She tends to lose one of her earrings easily. I buy her some for her birthday, Xmas or any special occasions.)

I will take my girlfriend out for dinner on Saturday. She still has been out of work for the last 4 years, she's down and so, I thought I'd cheer her up. I told her that I want to take her out and that it's my treat.

I will take two deaf elderly ladies out for (belated) Valentine's day lunch on Sunday. It's my treat.

I feel so good because I make these people happy.
An Oasis for the Lonely
I read this. It's very interesting! So, I thought I'd share it with you all.

Thanks and you, too. Happy Valentine's Day, Ad'ers!!! I hope you enjoy your day!

I spot yesterday at store and know my hubby & boys would love to get something...

Tiny cute cat with cupid stand on the middle of form heart stone - "Ich liebe dich" (I love you).

I bought 3 tiny then they can put them on the top of their computer or whatever.

JoshieTheMan; said:
...What are you going to get for your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, or parents, etc?
Buy a VD card and sign it from each one of our three mutts, that darn cat, one turtle, one squirrel and a pond of koi fish. :giggle:

Valentines day is the most overrated hallmark card of a holiday ever. If you really loved someone, you'd just make "valentines day" everyday. :)

No boyfriend for me, but I'm making 100 loaves of bread for a food bank with some friends and then we are making chocolate dumplings and watching chick flicks. Wahoo!

Tomorrow, My husband, daughter and I are going out of town and We will go out to eat at nice restaurant for Valentine's Day. Then we will go to shopping. :D

Nothing cuz my hubby have to work...I may sneak something in his lunch bag! :giggle: Today we'll go out to lunch/early dinner just two of us. :)

I don't know what my plans are hope its a good one :)

Back