Valentine's Day

math class at 10, counseling appointment at 11, work in the afternoon. Am thinking I might try sneaking a little Valentine surprise into my mom and stepdad's house for my mom, but will see what happens with that.

Cooking my husband's favorite meal and then a treasure hunt for him to find his favorite treat, Hershey's Kisses.

Going to pick up cupcakes from the bakery that made our wedding cake. Their batter and frosting is to die for. Then I think we'll just settle in for the evening, but I'm looking forward to it. (Big Bang Theory will be on! :lol: )

I just realized that I've backfired my previous comment.

I ate a breakfast some 12 hours ago or more. This is RARE moment for me... As I normally don't eat breakfast or lunch at all.

I actually selected a specific meal. Egg Benedict recipe. I cooked for Miroslava as well, a nice lady roommate of mine (not in relationship at all, she is pretty younger than me, and very conservative because of his dad's background, not sure I feel comfortable to share that). We even sleep in the same room on separate beds.

When she asked what I was cooking (after she ate...) I couldn't think of anything to say the translation, so I simply said: vajicko papez (translation: egg pope, out of a joke in the reference to Pope Benedict's recent retirement). She gave me a temporary glaring look, but said nothing. She knew me too quite well, and I wasn't sure if she hated me or just used to me in that seconds. Too used to my humor, I guess...

But anyways, it was on the valentine day. Not bad after all. I think it is the most intimate moment I've had with her, not sure. Maybe I should cook for her some more :)

Taking my kids out to eat for my birthday. I usually won't go out to eat on my birthday becuase everybody goes out to eat on my birthday. But we're in Myrtle Beach now, there's an insane amount of restraunts so I think we'll be okay.

Same as usual: work, stress about work, look for another job in my state and go bed early....

Laura

Wirelessly posted

Lau2046 said:
Same as usual: work, stress about work, look for another job in my state and go bed early....

Laura

I need another job so rough in these times. I hope you find something.

Mio amor wrote on fb wall and text me from work :) we are talking now :)

So it turns out that heart-shaped pizza is 'only' a medium, so we're getting a normal, round large.

Taking my kids out to eat for my birthday. I usually won't go out to eat on my birthday becuase everybody goes out to eat on my birthday. But we're in Myrtle Beach now, there's an insane amount of restraunts so I think we'll be okay.

So valentine day is on your birthday? That is really rare...

Never been to Myrtle Beach, but I've heard stories.

My question: is it similar to Rehoboth Beach? (the beach in Delaware). Had few experiences there, but i'm pretty sure that Myrtle Beach is much much bettter.

I know it's bad comparison, because Rehoboth Beach is too much of a hippie cult center (my friend is one of them, so you see...) and Myrtle Beach... hmmm, as i recall , its a popular spot for marriage ceremonies. Especially on the beach itself. Probably the "Las Vegas" capitol of the East, but not fast one. The ceremony is very traditional and conservative in itself, which is what i like about southern states, heh.

Unless I'm completely wrong.... and that I've lost my mind and went insane like deaftears did, lol...

But, I think I'm confident in what I remember, god, this forum is reminding me of so much things!

Laura

What kind of work do you do?

Sorry if it's too personal a question. Its just my curosity about how deaf people work around the corner.

Also, what is your ideal job? HMMM, i know it's probably unachievable, but it's worth a try. A bit of motivational positivist goal, I'd guess. WHich is not a bad thing.

Wirelessly posted

Pretty neat, i'm beginning to hate ursula. We don't use facebook (is that what you mean by fb?), just email back and forth... but it has been draining me lately. Nah, not really hatred, just... more and more uninterested over the last two months.

I'm jealous of you, heh :)

Stood in line at See's to get my honey a big box of chocolate. He asked me out to dinner but I am not feeling my best. So we will watch a chick flick "The Proposal" so funny. He is bringing home a yummy dinner too.

One of these days I'm going to save up enough to study cosmetology and do professional make up for a living, when I'm able to walk away from my job.....my dream.....

Laura

So it turns out that heart-shaped pizza is 'only' a medium, so we're getting a normal, round large.

I was lost at first.

So, y ou're saying that they have some kind of "valentine" meals over there?

Over here, there are lots of ads about wine and bar and alcohol and beer and ale and liquor and brandy and so on.

Didn't go out, which is a good thing, latat to. My roommate asked me not to go out, being religious paranoia (this is rare in CR). So we had some quite good talks and watched movie for a while. Okay night :)

So valentine day is on your birthday? That is really rare...

Never been to Myrtle Beach, but I've heard stories.

My question: is it similar to Rehoboth Beach? (the beach in Delaware). Had few experiences there, but i'm pretty sure that Myrtle Beach is much much bettter.

I know it's bad comparison, because Rehoboth Beach is too much of a hippie cult center (my friend is one of them, so you see...) and Myrtle Beach... hmmm, as i recall , its a popular spot for marriage ceremonies. Especially on the beach itself. Probably the "Las Vegas" capitol of the East, but not fast one. The ceremony is very traditional and conservative in itself, which is what i like about southern states, heh.

Unless I'm completely wrong.... and that I've lost my mind and went insane like deaftears did, lol...

But, I think I'm confident in what I remember, god, this forum is reminding me of so much things!

Yes I'm a Valentine baby, that's why I'm so sweet, make sugar taste just like salt ;)

I have no idea.....I've never been to that beach before. Lots and lots of golf courses, restraunts, bars, souvenier shops, and long long long stretches of beach.

i had no plans for valentine's day but my boyfriend and me says happy valentine's day each other and im send him cards each other and he send me cards its so romantic cards they're talking about ice cream dating and topping on ice cream remind of president obama and first lady who dating on ice cream..:giggle:

Attachments

• sara's pics-24 011.jpg
    sara's pics-24 011.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4
  • sara's pics-24 012.jpg
    sara's pics-24 012.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4
Wirelessly posted

Lau2046 said:

One of these days I'm going to save up enough to study cosmetology and do professional make up for a living, when I'm able to walk away from my job.....my dream.....

Laura

You will LOVE cosmetology! It's so MUCH fun! The industry itself is never ending it's been around for years. Adults and children need haircuts, it's rewarding to make people feel good.

I interpret the class at work and the students spoil me and take care of me :)

I have a different perspective with wigs. I wouldn't mind wearing one. It's all for FUN! Life is to short to worry about what people are going to say about your wig, who cares , it's for FUN! I want a short blonde wig lol I tried one on and it fit well with me :)

Wirelessly posted

Lukin said:
Wirelessly posted

Pretty neat, i'm beginning to hate ursula. We don't use facebook (is that what you mean by fb?), just email back and forth... but it has been draining me lately. Nah, not really hatred, just... more and more uninterested over the last two months.

I'm jealous of you, heh :)

Ursula? Yes, I was talking about Facebook (fb). Nothing to be jealous lol You are young enjoy your youth :)

Back