Valentine's Day Pix!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
That me and my babe javapride together pix on valentine's day!

I know that late but I would like share with you!!

Also, we are engaged! we will get married but we havent know when date yet.. we will let all of you know! allright?? :ily:

Attachments

• resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
Where pic ??? It's comes blank.. ((chuckles))
I assume r u forgot attach it?
sowwy abt that.. first time was messed up size so we did re size now finally! grrr!!! smile

congrats to both of you...
I'm so happy you deserved happiess.. that great and stick with it..
by the way.. Keep update with us .. about confirmation your planning..
Wishes you have great luck and find bright future..
I'm so happy for you.. wow..
Excellent!

Bullym0m said:
congrats to both of you...
I'm so happy you deserved happiess.. that great and stick with it..
by the way.. Keep update with us .. about confirmation your planning..
Wishes you have great luck and find bright future..
I'm so happy for you.. wow..
Excellent!
thanks so much!!! sure thing we will let u know abt wedding.. smile.. hehehe!!! hugs hugs hugs!!!!

Congrats...Tweety and Java!

awww you guys look soo cute together...Congrats! Tweety and Java...Make sure you invite me to the wedding.... :applause: ...

Nice Picture..... :thumb:

Awwww. U Both Look Absolutely Cute! I bet it was an Adventure for you being in Hawaii... :P

And Do not forget to Invite me to the Wedding either...*Giggle* :fingersx:

Best of Luck to the Both of You!

*Hugs* :ily:

^Angel^ said:
awww you guys look soo cute together...Congrats! Tweety and Java...Make sure you invite me to the wedding.... :applause: ...

Nice Picture..... :thumb:
To Angel and Cheri, thanks so much!!! java is my :angel: , i love her so much!!! sure i will invite u.. we will talk abt we try get marry somewhere so some people who cant afford come in hawaii so we can talk abt get in other state and it easy for other people can afford, u know what i mean???

Awww, how sweet. Thanks for sharing. You guys look so happy. I wish you both a long, healthy and happy life together.

Enjoy one another, be good to one another and LOVE one another, no matter what! That's the key to success. :)

Malfoyish

AW SOO CUTE!

Here's our Valentine's Day picture - at Niagara Falls in Canada:) It was sooo cold, but worthy the kodak moment with the snow falling. Heh!

AquaMaiden & Shibby <3

Last edited:
AquaMaiden said:
AW SOO CUTE!

Here's our Valentine's Day picture - at Niagara Falls in Canada:) It was sooo cold, but worthy the kodak moment with the snow falling. Heh!

AquaMaiden & Shibby <3
tweety will move to hawaii this summer.. smile..

Great pics of tweety's and Aquamaiden.

Congrats, Tweety.. wish you best of luck :)

AquaMaiden said:
AW SOO CUTE!

AquaMaiden & Shibby <3

3 hours away from my hometown.. ((chuckles))

AquaMaiden said:
AW SOO CUTE!

AquaMaiden & Shibby <3
wow i did went canada with my family from michigan visited there.. there are sooo cold BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! hehehe!!!

Back