Valentine's day gift basket-houston area only

EarthyTx

Reaction score
SHOW YOUR LOVE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES! READY MADE GIFTS BY TIFFANY. IT WILL BE MY SECOND YEAR DOING THIS. :kiss:

EACH BASKET IS FILLED WITH GIFTS TO SAY "I LOVE YOU" AND SHOW YOUR HUGS AND KISSES!

YOUR CHOICE: VARY PRICES (included tax and shipping & delivery)

1. Luminous Wine Glasses-Set of 2, Bottle of wine and small Valentine chocolates candy.

2. Luminous Wine Glasses-Set of 2, Sonoma Wine Cooler, Bottle of wine and medium Valentine chocolates candy.

3. Luminous Wine Glasses-Set of 2, Sonoma Wine Cooler, Bottle of wine, large Valentine chocolates candy and teddy bear.

4. Luminous Wine Glasses-Set of 2, Sonoma Wine Cooler, Coasters, Bottle of wine, large Valentine chocolates candy and teddy bear.

FOR INFO CONTACT: PLS PM ME THAT YOU WANT TO ORDER OR WANT TO KNOW THE COST. I WILL TAKE YOUR PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE OR DISCUSS ABOUT THE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME, WHAT KIND OF BASKET (WHAT # ON THE LIST) AND PHONE NUMBER.

Deadline order by January 25th in order for you to receive your gift basket in time for Valentine's Day!

I do accept any kind of payment.

The gift basket is for everyone- your loved ones, secret admirer, family and friends!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
:hug:

Back