V (television series)

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Finally... it's happening!

Remember in the 1980s when there was a television series called V?

Well, they're doing a new series that's coming soon.

Here are a couple clips from the show.

Video: ABC's creepy 'V' remake--The Live Feed

no way? I would love to watch it all over again. I bet they would make it better with the special effect or vision effect.

I have 1st season DVD of V series. I felt like that show is pretty crap. Of course, it was old time.

I'm looking forward on something cool effect visual to see.

I'm gonna pass. I enjoyed the original and find that remakes never measure up.

I lvoe the original series. I will give tje new series a chance to see how I like it or not.

It is hotly rumored that Jane Badler (Diana fro the original series) will may appear in the new series as a different character. I would love to see her in the new series as long as she reprises her role as Diana.

I lvoe the original series. I will give tje new series a chance to see how I like it or not.

It is hotly rumored that Jane Badler (Diana fro the original series) will may appear in the new series as a different character. I would love to see her in the new series as long as she reprises her role as Diana.

I agree, I love Jane Badler and would like to see her as Diana in the new series. I also would like to see Ham Tyler ( Michael Ironside) come back :)

I have deep reservations about this new series. It's hard to top an original.

Sadly though, Hollywood seems to be running out of original ideas, therefore they are making "remakes" as it were. They need to find and hire people who can think up original ideas.

What I'd like to see is more deaf series, but they're too cheap to hire interpreters for the benefit of deaf actor/actresses. They seem to believe it's cheaper to hire hearing people with the knowledge of ASL.

Ticked me off they canceled "Reasonable Doubt" starring Marlee Matlin, as the Suits thought that a deaf attorney is laughable.

Yiz

I heard the same with the other main characters as well. It will be interesting to see what roles they will have... especially Robert Englund. :)

I have deep reservations about this new series. It's hard to top an original.

Sadly though, Hollywood seems to be running out of original ideas, therefore they are making "remakes" as it were. They need to find and hire people who can think up original ideas.

What I'd like to see is more deaf series, but they're too cheap to hire interpreters for the benefit of deaf actor/actresses. They seem to believe it's cheaper to hire hearing people with the knowledge of ASL.

Ticked me off they canceled "Reasonable Doubt" starring Marlee Matlin, as the Suits thought that a deaf attorney is laughable.

Yiz
Of course, it's hard to top an original... but they are trying to appeal to the modern audience (not the old farts like us).

I have some young friends (who were too young to understand the original V series) that saw the previews and say, "Ooh, that show looks interesting! I wanna see that!" When I tell them that it's a remake, their typical response is... "Oh, they did? I didn't know."

Another reason for rebooting originals is to give it a try with newer filming technology. I do have a few friends who thought the original V series looked so fake. "Gee, my Halloween mask looks better and more realistic than those alien masks!"

Even though I liked the original, I'm open to seeing how they do it differently. It could be better... or worse. :)

Now, it going to be question on what alien is look like when rip their skin off. tee-hee

Remember Diana eating a live guinea pig in the old V series?

[yt]VObQfWMgmIM[/yt]

It sure freaks you out.

Remember Diana eating a live guinea pig in the old V series?

[yt]VObQfWMgmIM[/yt]

It sure freaks you out.

Yes I remember that one. I was shocked to see that for the first time. Until yesterday, the old V tv shows were on syfy all day. I saw her eating the parrot and i wasn't shocked at all. ha

It is friggin' awesome! I had some reservations about the new show until I finished watching it.

Back