Uti

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Hi people who had experience with UTI..

I had found out that i had UTI today..

EEEkkkk I really hate hate when i found out that i had UTI cuz its hurt when u go peee!

so what is your ideas to prevent getting UTI? and YEAST infecation too!

My nurse told me that to get Northern cranberry juice not Ocean BReeze Spray because it's has 10 perecent of cranberry i was like :-o

CoolieFroggie said:
Hi people who had experience with UTI..

I had found out that i had UTI today..

EEEkkkk I really hate hate when i found out that i had UTI cuz its hurt when u go peee!

so what is your ideas to prevent getting UTI? and YEAST infecation too!

My nurse told me that to get Northern cranberry juice not Ocean BReeze Spray because it's has 10 perecent of cranberry i was like :-o

:lol: You mean Ocean SPRAY cranberry juice there, Coolie! :giggle:

*ahem* Anyway, that person is correct, though. OS cranberry juice has just 10% real juice, so if you can find a juice that is all natural, that would certainly be your best bet.

As for UTI's, I don't get them anymore, but I always had one as a child. I lived in the doctor's office with them, and was frequently hospitalized with an infection. There are many causes for UTI's, but the best way to prevent one is to drink plenty of water, and to keep your urine acidic by drinking the cranberry juice.

:hug: I hope you feel better soon! UTI's are NOT fun!!!

Oh, about yeast infections...I am someone who doesn't get those very often, but you can treat them easily with over the counter medicines after you've seen your doctor, to make sure there isn't anything else going on with you.

:hug: Again I feel for you!!!

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: You mean Ocean SPRAY cranberry juice there, Coolie! :giggle:

*ahem* Anyway, that person is correct, though. OS cranberry juice has just 10% real juice, so if you can find a juice that is all natural, that would certainly be your best bet.

As for UTI's, I don't get them anymore, but I always had one as a child. I lived in the doctor's office with them, and was frequently hospitalized with an infection. There are many causes for UTI's, but the best way to prevent one is to drink plenty of water, and to keep your urine acidic by drinking the cranberry juice.

:hug: I hope you feel better soon! UTI's are NOT fun!!!

Oh, about yeast infections...I am someone who doesn't get those very often, but you can treat them easily with over the counter medicines after you've seen your doctor, to make sure there isn't anything else going on with you.

:hug: Again I feel for you!!!

:hug:
I know i must have misread the brand of that drink but unless u got what i m saying :giggle:

Yeah im working on to drink alot of water even i don't really drink water that much i guess im in love with a flavor anything like soda, tea, or anothers.

FlyFree would :slap: me for not drinking water...

once again :hug:

yea i has when i was 12 yrs old... it was hurted while pee burned... not blame u for that.. same me before.. hope that u will getting better soon! :hug:

CoolieFroggie said:
:hug:
I know i must have misread the brand of that drink but unless u got what i m saying :giggle:

Yeah im working on to drink alot of water even i don't really drink water that much i guess im in love with a flavor anything like soda, tea, or anothers.

FlyFree would :slap: me for not drinking water...

once again :hug:

**sigh** I know ...

Me too. I am a "veteren" to all this, as I said above. As a girl, the adults in my life were always on me to drink more water. Now that I'm in adult, I've "rebelled" too, and don't drink water anymore. I am like you. I love my flavor, and water ain't got no flavor! :rofl:

I hate to be a hypocrite, but Fly's right. My Dad's right, and the doctors are right. Water is the way to go!!

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

But, hey! There's a bright side...Least, we can bitch! Right, Coolie?! ;)

:rofl:

UTI's... Lots of water and cranberry juice, like you said. If yeast infections seem to be a persistent problem, try incorporating some yogurt into your daily diet. Whenever I need to go on a course of antibiotics I stock up on yogurt.

Yogurt is very good for yeast infection prevention, because, it equalizes the Ph in the vagina thereby creating a hostile environment for yeast to grow in.

Oceanbreeze said:
Yogurt is very good for yeast infection prevention, because, it equalizes the Ph in the vagina thereby creating a hostile environment for yeast to grow in.
ahhhh thanks for explain.. wow!!

Used to have UTI once, that was 5 years ago. Got rx medicine from doctor. Hate it! cuz of allergy reaction come out after few days of using medicine. alot of rash over my body. don't realize it was come from sulfer stuff that cause allergy reaction I got. Need to use special cream for relief on rash skins few days before I zoomed to Las Vegas for NSAD 2000. Taught me a big lesson. Used be a soda freak but now i love WATER. *slurp*

i always get UTIs and know when I have it or don't have it. I used to go to the ER all the time for UTIs because of my kidney disease.

the best thing to get rid of it is DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

?

No, but I had Yeast Infection and Bladder Infection,
but that is because I had to take antibodies pills cause I had
surgery on my face.

I remmy when I had one few years ago, the doctor told me its best to wear cotton panties than silk. Cuz cotton panties helps the air flow in your private area. So now I hardly wear silk panties.

They do have cranberry pills (capsules) that youc an swallow. I cannot stand cranberry juice so this was a nice and effective alternate.
Pom Juice beats Cranberry juice but it is EXPENSIVE... it did work.

UTI is usually caused by wiping down there wrong or holding your bladder too long. So next time: pee when you need to. Don't hold it. Wipe from front to back. And drink a lot of water. :)

UTI is no fun. I had a bladder infection which is SLIGHLTY different from UTI (no burning sensation while peeing, thank goodness!) but shared same symptoms and treatments. So we all girls UNDERSTAND and feel you!

Back