Utah ASL HS teacher arrested...

Damn, what a sicko story... Teacher should know better that she shouldnt flirt or anything to any students till they graduate from HS

See a Florida Middle School teacher sexualy harrassed a student a 8 months ago that fathers daughter assulted the teacher cause he sexualy harrassed his daughter and the sheriffs Deputy turns around a arrest her father for assult n battery and not the teacher for sexaul abuse on a minor? The Father was doing his job protecting his daughter and the deputy turns around and arrest him. A Florida ex teacher gets 3 years of House arrest instead of a prison term? See Law Enforcement is corupted in Florida because of Sheriff Depts.Remember the asshole who raped and murdered 8 year old Jessica Lunsford and that Sheriff of Pasco County " Jeff Dawsy"Yelled to the press and said ...I WILL SEE TO IT THAT MURDERER GET THE DEATH PENALTY.... You know he cant gurantee that!!!,,Sheriff Jeff Dawsy doesnt give 2 shits about jessica lunsford ,,All he cares about is getting his big fat paycheck thats paid by the county taxpayers.See this Crap doesnt go on in Maryland cause the State of Maryland doesnt have Sheriff Depts they Have city and county police depts.And County and city police have chiefs who can be fired by the mayor or county excutives.But the Sheriff cant be fired cause hes elected by the people.But the State of florida can investigate the sheriff dept.Just like they have employees in st lucie county trapping deputies make sure they perform professonaly and act professonaly cause one slip up its gets on ALL OVER THE NEWS and sheriff mascara knows it.Theres no Sexual harassment in Baltimore County schools cause they know what the cops must do there.Cause Baltimore County excutive Dennis Rassmusen can Fire the police chief.But Sheriff Mascara dept can only be investigated.Cause the Press can get all over Dennis Rassmusen cause if there a sex scandel Dennis Rassmusen wont be Re-Elected and he knows it.

I wish I was her teacher.

I did have crush on my favorite interpreter from 4th grade. : D

Oh no! Not another teacher-student sex story....Im feeling like its happening everyday in the news! I agree the teachers should know better!

Teacher knows better than this, so she needs to quit her crocodile tears.

It would be very bad if a student who have crush on teacher, means it would be very uncomfortable situation. How do you feel if you were a teacher, if a older student trying to flirt on ya? What would you do?

I am a teacher and I cant imagine doing this. I worked sooo hard for my college degrees and teaching certificate. Sex is not worth losing my license, throwing all my years of studies in the garbage and going to jail. I dont know how teachers who do that dont think of all the consequences? :crazy:

I am a teacher and I cant imagine doing this. I worked sooo hard for my college degrees and teaching certificate. Sex is not worth losing my license, throwing all my years of studies in the garbage and going to jail. I dont know how teachers who do that dont think of all the consequences? :crazy:

Good point...
maybe some ppl dont care..

Good point...
maybe some ppl dont care..

Yea or they think they will never get caught. It is so stupid and wrong that makes me feel so heavy-hearted whenever I read stories like this.

Yea or they think they will never get caught. It is so stupid and wrong that makes me feel so heavy-hearted whenever I read stories like this.

yea..
In my hearing school before I moved to deaf school..
there a computer teacher guy who was arrested for taking a pics of girls and guys who are teenagers and put it in desktop on his work computer in my hearing school
:roll:

Bewitched

Ewwwee, this is pretty disgusting a teacher having sex with a teenager, ewwww this is real gross...sounds like this teacher has been molested by someone in the family called incest, leads her to do sick things to a teenager, because of what happend to her childhood and teenagehood life, someone must have messed with her caused her to fondle with young boys, it is sick and very sick, the teacher was sexual abused when young, this teacher needs professional help indeed.

Melinda Deluca was arrested few days ago for sexual abuse to 16 yrs old boy at Copper Hills High School. I find it very disgusting...

ksl.com - Utah's Online Source for Local News & Information Teacher Charged with Forcible Sexual Abuse
Hott for Teacher » Melinda Lee Deluca
deseretnews.com | Ex-teacher accused of abuse

Last edited:
Back