USPS loses $2 Billion in 2nd Quarter

“Imagine you’re a big wall climber in Yosemite working on a four-day climb up El Capitan, and you’re hanging off a bulb ready to make a (difficult) move, and an unmanned aircraft flies up beside you and is hovering a few feet from your head with its GoPro camera running,” Jarvis said in an interview. “Think about what that does to your experience and your safety,”

OH PLEASE! :roll:

what's with this country getting too overly concerned with safety "imagine".... "what-if"? this country seriously needs to stop being coddled.

Jarvis needs to visit Russia and take some manly lesson from Putin :roll:

OH PLEASE! :roll:

what's with this country getting too overly concerned with safety "imagine".... "what-if"? this country seriously needs to stop being coddled.

Jarvis needs to visit Russia and take some manly lesson from Putin :roll:
Oh well, my city bans trains and fireworks (even on the 4th of July). Since the city is concerned about its residents' safety and privacy, I am sure it bans drones as well. Therefore commercial drones like Amazon will not be allowed to fly over my city when if FAA approves it.

Oh well, my city bans trains and fireworks (even on the 4th of July). Since the city is concerned about its residents' safety and privacy, I am sure it bans drones as well. Therefore commercial drones like Amazon will not be allowed to fly over my city when if FAA approves it.

that's a different story - commercial drone vs. amateur drone.

I'm talking about some amateur drone. this comment is seriously stupid

“Imagine you’re a big wall climber in Yosemite working on a four-day climb up El Capitan, and you’re hanging off a bulb ready to make a (difficult) move, and an unmanned aircraft flies up beside you and is hovering a few feet from your head with its GoPro camera running,” Jarvis said in an interview. “Think about what that does to your experience and your safety,”

How is it that when the US Government tries to run a business, it loses a heap of money?

They should let Wal-Mart run the USPS :cool2:

The reason the government screws everything they touch up is they don't run there various entities as a business and work on models that are fiscally unsustainable. Since the late 70's they have basically given the store away to the employees in the form of pay, benefits and pensions. In California, of every dollar that comes in about 85 cents goes to employee pay and pensions, in San Jose, who have there own pension plan it's 95 cents of every dollar and unless they do something to trim it down they will need more money than they receive in just a couple years.

See, I go there for beach driving, there is air strip there, anyone can fly in and out from there, no controller at all.

bm02.jpg

Sorry, Jiro is right

Source?
Invalid argument!
Seriously? So what the hell are those?
Invalid argument!

Back