User name change

Mr.JayDeeM

Reaction score
Is there any thing in the user cp that I can go change my user name? If not then can somebody help me with it? I want to change it to Mr.JayDeeM. I'm thinking I might have to talk with a moderator or administrator but I don't know who.

Yes, you will need to PM him for your request

Yep, You'd need to send Alex a PM to request the username to be changed. :)

Not to go off tangent, but looking back when I was a teenage kid - the handles and aliases I chose online, often I grew tired of them or thought they seemed childish. When you age, you probably develop a better grip on how you want to be.

Not saying the OP is trying to do this however, that's up to him.

Yes, you will need to PM him for your request

I just joined site and picked my name very quick and now am sorry as I think it may give wrong impression..how do I pm somebody to change it? Can anybody help me? :hmm:

I just joined site and picked my name very quick and now am sorry as I think it may give wrong impression..how do I pm somebody to change it? Can anybody help me? :hmm:

Maybe I should leave and join again..is that allowed?

Party, I noticed some responses to your hello. Hope you can get help if you need it.

Party, I noticed some responses to your hello. Hope you can get help if you need it.

thank you. I send e-mail but heard nothing..maybe I will be labeled a "partygirl" forever :lol: It could be worse..but i am think ahead..it might embarsse me when i am in my 60's :lol: oh well maybe then it might get me some action:giggle:

:giggle:
thank you. I send e-mail but heard nothing..maybe I will be labeled a "partygirl" forever :lol: It could be worse..but i am think ahead..it might embarsse me when i am in my 60's :lol: oh well maybe then it might get me some action:giggle:

:giggle: if you keep posting a lot then we will forget how you party hard lately. just kidding. yea its difficult to reach the administation when you want to change your screen name. =(

psst, you are not alone. i still party but much less but still party when i m close to.. ***mumbles***

Don't worry if it doesn't happen overnight. Alex will change it soon.

What's wrong with "Partygirl"? It sounds catchy. The word "party" doesn't necessarily make you a pothead or a drunk. :)

Don't worry if it doesn't happen overnight. Alex will change it soon.

What's wrong with "Partygirl"? It sounds catchy. The word "party" doesn't necessarily make you a pothead or a drunk. :)

:lol: yea I kind of like it now! But, I already e-mail Alex..I feel silly enough! If I e-mail him again he think I am a right nutter!! :lol:

:lol: yea I kind of like it now! But, I already e-mail Alex..I feel silly enough! If I e-mail him again he think I am a right nutter!! :lol:

:lol:

Nah, I am sure Alex will be understanding when it comes to this. You can always tell him to disregard this. :)

Doesn't hurt to email him again to apologize, and what Jolie said, he is pretty understandable dude.

Back