Useless Question : Picture!!

vote one

• Oh yes, I am VAIN!!!!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Oh no no no. don't you dare to take a picture of me!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Others: please post it

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
*just spice this thread up* :giggle:

Do you like someone who take pictures of you??

why or why not? :fruit:

I don't like when someone tried to do pictures on me.

I don't know why, but seriously I won't be an ass if someone doing pictures on me.

I voted don't care. My family does take many pictures so I am used to it.

Plus I like to look at pictures of ancestors, so later people might like to see me when I am gone.

I am vain. :D welllll, in my current age, it is getting to me somehow. yeah, i know i continue to have somone taking pictures of me anyway and its for memories/ancestors for someone to remember me by.

lol I am Vain also, I have tons of pics of me and I take my digital camera with me wherever I go haha I have 40 picture albums on my facebook =P

I'm in Vain as well.... I grew up having lots of people taking photos of me. Whenever someone brings the camera up, I smile right away and then they will snap the photo of me. I can't help it, whenever there's a camera in front of me, I smile right away. What can I say, I love having photos taken of me. lol

I am in VAIN too!!! I always take pictures of me and my fiance; family and friends and myself :giggle: I have a HUGE smile and such hottie girl that's why people loves taking pictures of me. :giggle:

I do not care if someone takes a picture of me.. as long as it is appropriate.

Like, if I just got out of bed, sleep or such bad moments. Then taking a picture of me is a :nono:

I don't mind but I do like to have pictures of me being goofy. that is fun. so it is a little of both. so I chose other.

I put "I don't care" because if anyone take picture of me as in goofy face or whatever... that's acceptable except bathroom which is NO NO!!!! My wife did taking picture of me sitting on toilet in bathroom but luckily not in half naked or butt naked u know.... grrrrrrrrrr lolz

I voted "Others: Please post it" I don't know what that mean so I post my picture of me on the Avatar. Anyway, I really don't care much for taking pictures of me because I am not that pretty and my features are kind of bad to me. But if you like it, then I will keep this picture in the Avatar for the time being or longer. I like to get better pictures from the photographers who knows how to make my pictures better than the regular pictures. Some of the pictures are terrible when I don't look that good. :roll:

Hell no. I don't like when people take my photos. I take photos of my own self.
If they do I have to look at the photo and if I don't like it... DELETE IT PEH-LEASE!!!!

I voted "Others: Please post it" I don't know what that mean so I post my picture of me on the Avatar. Anyway, I really don't care much for taking pictures of me because I am not that pretty and my features are kind of bad to me. But if you like it, then I will keep this picture in the Avatar for the time being or longer. I like to get better pictures from the photographers who knows how to make my pictures better than the regular pictures. Some of the pictures are terrible when I don't look that good. :roll:

I think you look great! You should keep your picture in the Avatar.

I don't mind pictures being taken of me, for the right reasons.

There was one girl who would sneak pictures of me cuz she was obsessed with me. I caught her and she tried to blame her friend for telling her to do it. :roll:

sometimes i get caught off guard when someone who took pictures of me who i dont know them! that scares me a little bit.

Back