use HULU ?

Mizzou

Reaction score
I have seen hulu online and not realize it does not have Captioning. BUT I have sign in account and do my way. It works with me, any of TV and Movies have captioniing while I am using the account with HULU.

If not use account then you might wont see the captioning. Just let you know. :D

We've been using Hulu for a while and get captioning both when we are signed in or not. Son and & both use it. Now, I don't watch movies on it, but I do watch TV shows.

I can watch them with captions before I signed up with Hulu. I have to click on it to turn on the CC everytime. After I signed up, I don't have to do that anymore.

I just asked this in another thread - but some of you may have the answer. With captioning in movies, are the swear words shown or are they edited or use symbols instead of the whole word?

I just asked this in another thread - but some of you may have the answer. With captioning in movies, are the swear words shown or are they edited or use symbols instead of the whole word?

A little of each. I have seen all the swear words in the captioning of some things, but in others they will pout in symbols or type in (bleeped).

Back