USD Snowboard & Ski Assoication 40th Winterfest in Vermont (February 18-23)

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello "Friends of the Snow!"

The state of Vermont and its residents extend a hearty welcome to all of you for the USDSSA Winterfest Vermont 2008 in Burlington, Vermont. This is because Vermont is known to be a great place for family related events and wholesome living. Hence, the Winterfest committee has chosen the holiday of President’s week (February 18-23) for all families, from babies to grandparents, to convene in Burlington for the convention. During this week, there will be opportunities to ski and snowboard at four of Vermont’s finest northern ski resorts: Jay Peak, Smuggler’s Notch, Stowe, and Sugarbush. The non-ski activities include Ben & Jerry Factory Tour, Boyden Valley Winery Tour, Vermont Ski Museum, Air Boarding, XC-skiing tour, Snowshoe Tour, Dog-Sled Ride, and Snowmobile Tour!

For more information go to Vermont 2008 Winterfest also clink on the registration forms to view the extra special package deal prices http://www.usdssa.org/winterfest08_reg_form.pdf

Please help me spread the word to your friends and family by posting this on your blogs, your work email bulletin, Gallaudet news bulletin or copy and paste the message above and make flyers.

If you have any questions I'm only an email away.

The USDSSA Winterfest Vermont 2008 committee members look forward to extending that welcome once you and your family arrive into Burlington.

Rachel Loftus

PS As part of the package deal we provide bus transportation. If you're interested in helping us with coordinating a large number of people to ride the charter bus from a specific destination such as Washington DC, Boston, NY and etc. EMAIL me.

latest information and links!

For latest information on the 40th USDSSA Winterfest, go to:

Vermont 2008 Winterfest

Also, please download the 40th USDSSA Winterfest Registration Form
to view the extra special package deal prices:

www.usdssa.org/winterfest08_reg_form.pdf

or register online by going to:

USDSSA Winterfest Vermont 2008 Online Registration Form

Please help me spread the word to your friends and family by
posting these links on your blogs, your email news bulletins, or
download and distribute the winterfest flyer at this link:

www.usdssa.org/winterfest_flyer.pdf