USA want merge with Canada and Mexico

sequoias said:
I doubt it will happen, that has to be a joke. It would cost TRILLIONS to merge, who would want Canada and Mexico to join United states.

Great Point but how u know about will cost trillions? If it's opinion but no can find to be fact.

ravensteve1961 said:
I dont think democrats are gonna be the majority for a long,long time.Because of post 9-11 ERA. Our world is at stake and nostradamus predicts the next democratic president will start a nuclear war.

How u know? Prove it.

I'm democrat person but Clinton don't have any problem with war since he was in early 90's until 2000.

ravensteve1961 said:
Read the book dear,, It is writen.

I'm not interesting in book :nono:

Prove it with official website.

I don't see this happening. Seems far too sensational, and nothing more than conspiracy theory. It would indeed take trillions. It would also mean, 2 of the 3 governments would have to give up power....

Wow. It's really incredible. Who would've thought that Nostradamus, born in the early 16th centry, could predict something takes place in a land unknown of, a country not yet existed, a style of government not yet created, and be able to narrow it down to a party system which did not even exist until the late 17th century, with weapons that were not invented until the 1940's and so?

If you haven't figured this out already, I'm being snarky... and Ravensteve is just being.. crazy:

Nah. Not wasting my time reading it. I've heard of this prediction. It has nothing to do with your slur against Democrats. Also, from all the crap you spout on this forum, I don't see why I have to take anything you say seriously or even give it a minute of my time.

later~

When you stop writing posts that put down other people and their beliefs, I'll stop calling you crazy. Deal?

That means no slandering or putting down Democrats, gay people, or deaf people, for starters.

That's all I have to say on the subject. If you want me to respect you, you need to earn mine in return. You haven't done that.

Sorry to go OTP, everybody. Back to the discussion..

*music*

deaf24fan said:
Actually, the earliest settlers were the Native Americans (Indians), not from Europe. So we should also adopt their language as well.

that is not what he was saying. He was talking about the ppl who emigrated to the US. He seems to think that only the British arrived in the US, whereas it was actually a whole group of different Europeans: Swedes, Dutchs, Germans, Spaniards, etc...

I second that! :werd:

If this is so true, howcome congress just passed requiring passport when crossing Canada border??? This conflicts to this thread.

This is NOT going to happen anytime near future, nor in your lifetime!

Banjo said:
What a terrible idea.

It ain't happening.

Easy to figure out... The currency valuation is totally extremes in three of these countries. Europe is trying to adopt Euro dollars, and it flop big time because of valuation issue.
If somebody wants to buy me something with canadian dollar or mexico peso, FORGET IT, THEY AREN'T worth much to me!
Big PLUS, we live in American measurement standards. Mexico and Canada uses Metric. We WILL run into multi-trillion dollars expense to convert to metric. Disagree? Most factory uses standard measurement with their huge machinery, NO ONE is willing to pay to replace the whole thing just for metric purpose. AND most buildings in USA is set in American standard, converting them to metric is GONNA COST US DEARLY! NO homeowners want to shell out hundred thousand of dollars to convert to metric.

TrippLA said:
Great Point but how u know about will cost trillions? If it's opinion but no can find to be fact.

Ever wonder where mexicans get the idea building tunnels? By watching this show.
HHfullcastbw2.jpg

Right behind that bed they climb down into a tunnel and they all head to berlin.

ravensteve1961 said:
Ever wonder where mexicans get the idea building tunnels? By watching this show.
HHfullcastbw2.jpg

Right behind that bed they climb down into a tunnel and they all head to berlin.

from "Hogan's Heroes"?!

Back