USA... Right or Wrong?

wondering!

I felt so mixed emotions about issues...
USA.. what do with president all their want vote.. what do you expecting do ??
What makes usa citizen looks better and clean as well enviroment but wha.. about terrioist ?? How can "stop them" ?
My canadian... I read the article and so much many different information about point view and theory about terrioist... All everyones really expecting stop .. of course I do really want stop right here.. what terrioist really wants from what??
Does usa still stood up and right or wrong way...
How can you feel expect about this right or wrong way.. ??
Can you explain me please... cuz I'm usa citzen.. Love to hear what your rights speak out your opition.. ? LIkely what Cheri says.. USA... right or wrong??

I say we're going to Hell in a handbasket...

Simply said since the PNAC ( http://www.pnac.org ) along with the Idiot in Charge (Bush) took over America.

The neocons make me totally sick to hell about it.

To be honest I never liked Bush when he was running for President 4 yrs ago. I wanted Gore to win. But then Florida screwed up the votes and we had to wait for announcement. I felt like there was a trick to get Bush to become a President I am glad that he got Saddam But the point is our country is falling apart cuz he is paying more attention to Iraq then worrying about what we need. That became a big fall out. So Much have happened that nothing been fixed yet. Now that Bush is in everyone personal life business their bedroom. Which I wonder what does that have to do with our country? What about Schools and other important issues? New York hasn't been solved their mystery who really killed those people? did they find the Weapons or the bombs? That is unsolved still Bush is blowing that off and getting saddam cuz his father been wanted that for years while he was running for President the Only best President I ever like was John Kennedy he did so much for us he cared. and Bill Clinton did a real good job too. but his affair was none of my business like other people think it is a big deal at least he got the job done by putting our country first.

What happened to we the people? Lately it hasn't been we the people its more like Bush himself and his team are the people. Have he ever asked us if we want war? did he ever ask us if we had a thoughts about the war? He doesn't care all he cares about is himself what he wants if he wants something he will grab that Choice. :(

Cheri said:
To be honest I never liked Bush when he was running for President 4 yrs ago. I wanted Gore to win. But then Florida screwed up the votes and we had to wait for announcement.

Cheri -- blame the fuck up on the votes to Jeb Bush who is the brother of George W Bush and is the governor of Florida!!!!!! he was the one i strongly suspect of fucking it all up to make sure his brother gets to the white house!

Yeah I remmy, I heard about Florida voters were screwed it up and some floridian complaint and never voted for BUSH.. somehow anylisting and there none problem with computers.. and won the bush.. *sheesh* that spoiled.. eh

hoping there find a right ones... and to make sure vote by papers instead of computers...

Its always going the wrong way ever since Columbus discovered America! it aint gonna get better, never was so there!

^Angel^ said:
Yep, We're heading to the WRONG path....meaning ' Hell '....There's soo many things I disagree on the Government plans and etc.....And MOST of all , I dislike the way our goverment is always getting into other coutries problems and being in the war etc....When the American Government SHOULD be taken care of OUR problems , OUR country yet , it doesn't seem like the Governement EVEN cares otherwise we weren't be where we are at TODAY...

Hmm.. good point here that you made... Let's consider this scenario: How do we define defense against decisive terrorists that attack our civilized ground? Yet, our defense is very fragile, the only option to maintain defense is turn it into acting offensive. Preventive actions is what build better defense, hence to destroy terrorist farms would greatly help reduce the possible attacks, hence resulting into better defense. What are terrorist farms out there that we should seek? An act of war is to declare war on country or group that attacked our ground, hence, declare war on those who provide, shelter or sponsor terrorists. Within United States, drugs do kill people, and you're right, we should concentrate in our own problems. Again the defense is weak, hard to fight those who sell because they are constantly under influence from outside, where are drugs grown from? Drug farms! Same strategy, what other option do you recommend that we do with our defenses, to make it strong, rather than to turn it into acting offensive? Ideas has been diminished, hence the reason why we're fighting wars out there in the World, for the sake of our defense that can't be maintained without offensives.

your right on number 8. need more people to vote Bush out of office

I've never liked both Bushs at all. Father Bush was OK - not great, but I reckon he was a bit weak on a few areas...obsessive over wanting more $$ for DEFENSE and nothing else. It's just about the same with the son Bush -- They both believe that the entire world's out to start a war with USA.
It may hold true to what happened behind September 11, 2001 -- but still, I believe George W Bush went overboard with wanting to defeat Iraq and take the power away from Saddamm Hussein just because of what happened on 9/11.
This is way too complicated to explain all what he's done for the duration of his term as President.

Thread topic: USA... Right or Wrong?

USA is the Right place to live.

USA is heading the wrong way into destruction.

Reba, I am pretty ticked off at your message.

"1. people don't respect God"

Respect God? Since when belief in God a requirement? There are many moral athiests and in fact, a survey study done by a Christian research organization found that athiests have the lowest rate of divorce. Christian couples are twice more likely to divorce than athiest couples. Clearly, a belief in God is not a requirement for a sacred marriage. Also, Japanese couples don't profess much belief in a God yet they're extremely family-oriented.

"2. people care more about themselves than national security"

America has the best military of all countries. I guess we still don't care?

"3. our national borders are weak"

We do need to strengthen our borders. Admittedly, we have serious problems with illegal immigrants and we do need to do soemthing about it.

"4. our religious freedoms are being destroyed"

Not true. We have the freedom of religion in this country. We MUST keep our government free from religious influences. We were NOT supposed to have "In God We Trust" if we were to keep the strict definition of what Madison wanted in separation of church and state. "In God We Trust" became mandatory during the McCarthyism hysteria.

"5. real freedom of speech is for liberals only"

It was liberals that fought to give you the freedom of speech only you to take it away. You seek to control how people should be exposed, tuaght, or influenced. Liberals believe they are free to speak their minds even if you find them indecent to your taste. So, please don't tell us that freedom of speech is for liberals only. It ain't otherwise you wouldn't have the freedom of speech on this forum!

"6. the right to bear arms has been eroded"

It's a myth, pure and simple. We have legal rights to bear arms otherwise we wouldn't have guns. Yesterday, I went to shooting range and I don't see guns being taken away!

"7. Americans don't bother to educate themselves about issues"

Since when? I'm curious to see proof that they were less educated than before.

"8. not enough common Americans become politically active"

There are many valid reasons why people don't vote or don't get involved. You can't make them be political unless they want to be. That's their freedom and we must protect their rights.

"9. immorality is spreading across the country and is accepted as "diverse life styles""

Diverse lifestyles? Since when you have the right to make laws on how people should live their lives? What are they, I'd like to know.

"10. the blood of innocent aborted babies is on our hands"

Whose baby is that aborted baby? Yours? A woman is the one carrying the baby and she has the right to abort her baby if she wants. Abortion is morally wrong in my opinion but I know that there are women who are simply not ready or don't want them. You can't force them to keep them.

"11. American children are being allowed to grow up like little animals, seeking instant gratification for every need; too much emphasis on "self-esteem" and not enough emphasis on humility and responsibility"

How do you know? Were you here 100 years ago?

-jeff

"2. people care more about themselves than national security"
America has the best military of all countries. I guess we still don't care?
If America has the best military of all countries, and Military's motto is "Defense is number one", then why are terrorists winning? i.e. World Trade Center, Russian school hostage and etc? It is obvious that America's defense is VERY fragile, and military need to better intergrate itself into America civilized soil. Evidently it's impossible because America is not controlled by military. People fail to support their immediate neighbors like back in the old days. Supporting their immediate neighbors is what prevents crime, being aware of what is going on in their areas. They don't care anymore, not knowing who's who in their immediate areas, making crime so easy to do.

NO
I dont think we are heading to hell

I love my america
if you people who dont love it with me you are free to leave
please hurry and do so

LinuxGold said:
If America has the best military of all countries, and Military's motto is "Defense is number one", then why are terrorists winning? i.e. World Trade Center, Russian school hostage and etc? It is obvious that America's defense is VERY fragile, and military need to better intergrate itself into America civilized soil. Evidently it's impossible because America is not controlled by military. People fail to support their immediate neighbors like back in the old days. Supporting their immediate neighbors is what prevents crime, being aware of what is going on in their areas. They don't care anymore, not knowing who's who in their immediate areas, making crime so easy to do.

terrorist win cuz they are cowards who pick on the weak and defenseless
children and women and old people

Hence, you agree we should turn defense into offensive don't you? Destroying terrorists' training center, intelligence and etc to keep our civilization safe?

LinuxGold said:
Thread topic: USA... Right or Wrong?

USA is the Right place to live.

USA is heading the wrong way into destruction.

Bingo!... :D

Back