USA-Iraq War - An E-Mail I Got

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
“I am Tom Whiskey, and thank you for watching CNTV News tonight”. After, a commercial advertising foot powder to reduce foot itching appears, the television screen goes black after being turned off. A heavy sigh is heard, we see a man sitting on the sofa in front of the television.* “God, I just hope this crap between the USA and Iraq don’t last long”. “Don’t worry, it’s not worth getting upset over.” Said the woman next to the man. “Martha, are you crazy? “The new Iraq government could nuke us. It’s pretty obvious that the new government didn’t last long in democracy, now they’ve turned against the USA”. “I know how you feel, William, but there is really nothing we can do to help the problems go away, that’s something the governments will have to do work out on together”. William gets off the sofa and walk to the kitchen, he stop and turn and say, “Martha, if this don’t work out, what will we do?” . “If we are going to face death, we can just lay onto the bed together and sleep hoping that we won’t feel anything, then we’ll be with the Lord”, Martha said. “That sounds like a good plan, but let’s just pray that we don’t have to do it at all”. He walks away into the kitchen with an ill-looking expression on his face.

This is what I got in a recent e-mail, but the thing is... what do you make of this?

To me, I wonder why a person would take time to write something like this. Perhaps that person was trying to send us a message telling us to not worry about our lives being in danger and to live?

I normally wouldn't post my forwarded e-mails, but something about this e-mail gave me a feeling that the writer was somehow simple-minded, maybe it was done on purpose?

Any thoughts?

Curious, i understand you received this from an forward email. I have been searching on google or any other links. I couldn't find this one.. Is this real for sure?

If it is, then I will asnwer later after I get a clear of picture in my head. ;)

Got milk?

The internet is buzzing with rumors that the end time is almost upon us, that we are going to get hit by three asteroids beginning on June 20 of this month.
Practically our entire Navy fleet was sent out to sea for mysterious purposes.
The Bush campaign has come to a screeching halt since they have closed up their headquarters in 18 states.
Blah blah blah.
Who knows? Something imminent may be happening or it may not.
You decide.

Last edited:
some of u might remmy the worries from Y2K when we came into this century from 1999 and it was said we might see the end of the world and look what happened at 12:01 AM Jan 1, 2000 -- nothing happened! i think its all just a fear spreading thing that would try and make other ppl hysterical -- i would just live my life my way as usual

Beowulf said:
Got milk?

The internet is buzzing with rumors that the end time is almost upon us, that we are going to get hit by three asteroids beginning on June 20 of this month.
Practically our entire Navy fleet was sent out to sea for mysterious purposes.
The Bush campaign has come to a screeching halt since they have closed up their headquarters in 18 states.
Blah blah blah.
Who knows? Something imminent may be happening or it may not.
You decide.
When you mentioned closing up headquarters in 18 states, are you talking about base closures? If so, its true cuz i work for Dept of Defense but our base is not due for closure cuz this base PRODUCES bombs for war with Iraq.
Bush is just plum crazy for closures but i can understand if some bases are not very functional for the country. Yeah, i feel something immenent is gonna happen but not sure what......scary.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably just another case of paranoia... :crazy:

I wouldn't be quick and dismiss this as another case of paranoia. To tell you the truth, I vaguely recall reading the newspaper a couple of years ago about the possiblity of having an asteroid to hit our planet in June/July of 2004. When I look at the date that one of you have posted, I instantly remember.

The weird part is that I have not heard anything from the news about this. Perhaps I haven't looked in the right place. Besides, the article I read spoke of only ONE asteroid, not three.

Back