Us?

I think its weird for asking someone whos disabled or deaf but OK.

if you support any disabled people for job purposes then i will understand.

Are there documents in US which proof the deaf people? Or disability?

Do you mean something to carry around with you that says you are deaf? The answer to that is, no, unless you use a medic alert bracelet that says "deaf" on it.

There are no other documents kept anywhere that I know of stating ones deafness or disability.

Do you mean something to carry around with you that says you are deaf? The answer to that is, no, unless you use a medic alert bracelet that says "deaf" on it.

There are no other documents kept anywhere that I know of stating ones deafness or disability.

What about DISABILITY CERTIFICATE?

As I have been Implanted with Advanced Bionics Harmony a special card which lists the serial number/model/my account with them and the surgeon and his phone number.

Whether this document is a "deaf certificate"-not sure.

Supposedly if one goes through those machines which indicate one has "undeclared metal" on his person.

So far no problems since installed July/07.

Are there documents in US which proof the deaf people? Or disability?

What country do you live in , and do you have to carry a document to show you're deaf or disable for any reason?
If a person in USA is trying to get SSI or help from rehab they need to show some prove of being deaf or hoh.

What country do you live in , and do you have to carry a document to show you're deaf or disable for any reason?
If a person in USA is trying to get SSI or help from rehab they need to show some prove of being deaf or hoh.

That is why a deaf or hard of hearing have to go to the Doctor's clinic to get proof for SSI or Rehabilitation or to get CI including hearing aids or any of the necessary papers like schools (mostly for young deaf or hard of hearing children) that a d/Deaf or Hard Of Hearing need.

I don't know about the word use for Document or certificate unless there is a need for someone who want to become a ASL interpreter. This has to be certified for ASL interpreter.

If a person want to move into another country, then you need to have documents, maybe certificates to proof that you are not a threat to any other countries. That is my opinion.

Have you got scammed by a hearing person who act like deaf which gives you some lesson to be learned, and you are planning to ask for "Deaf Certification" as a proof at next time? :slap:

Back