upsetting

Christe

Reaction score
Next year i was planing on dropping spanish 3 for asl 1. this year asl was droppped

Maybe you can get them to send you out to a community college. My younger daughter got a lot of college hours that way because she was too advanced in math for what the schools offered.

The community colledge is too far away and my mom wouldn't let me go either way " your to young"

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

I don't mean to sound old but... You have plenty of time to pick up ASL later. Why not take French now since ASL is based on French. I've never studied French so I am not sure how similar they might be. Perhaps some one here can correct me?

you dont sound old at all my brother's taking french. ive tried to it before but cant ponounce them right. ty for the advice (#'^'#) i can still practice with my online classes

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

I don't mean to sound old but... You have plenty of time to pick up ASL later. Why not take French now since ASL is based on French. I've never studied French so I am not sure how similar they might be. Perhaps some one here can correct me?

ASL is based on french?! That's a cool funfact!

they cut the sports programs except for basketball last year. to get back sports they cut teachers

Wow...so sad. Education budget cuts should NEVER have happened. Many schools in my home state had similar cuts. :(

its really terrible. lost art in elementry school. my school cint afford most of our textbooks

that is not fair because reason because right human! should be worth learn it sad!

they cant get rid of french and spanish because the majority of the people here speak these languages

they cant get rid of french and spanish because the majority of the people here speak these languages

I suspect they are seems give up because not fair I know many time! I think so worth reason university project you goal become interpeter I wish you learn it on ASl! I understand they wont' change on rid!

Back