Upset with Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTT

Reaction score
WASHINGTON (Jan. 19) - Senate Democrats intend to delay Condoleezza Rice's confirmation as secretary of state at least until next week rather than grant her Inauguration Day approval, a spokesman said Wednesday.

Why Senate Democrats picked on Rice?????
I thought Democrats want to help minorities succeed?

Here are other people' opinions...

Subject: DEMS HATE BLACKS!!!
Date: 1/19/05 5:30:13 PM EST
Author: Hero02

Democrates have always hated Black people. They just use them for votes.
Liberals believe that black people are not capable of being educated.

Subject: Stupid Democrats !
Date: 1/19/05 5:45:16 PM EST
Author: Leegs6

They are going to put Rice at the back of the line.
She can't be sworn in untill after the party.
This is the most racist thing I have ever seen in my life,,,,,and I was around a long time before Martin or the real JFK. It's equivalent to sending her to the back of the bus.
People, this is wrong.

Hmmm, maybe it is because we want to make sure Condi is not really a man, lol.
Damn, she is so ugly!!

Attachments

• condi.jpg
    condi.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
Chill, it is only a opinion. She will be our first lady and black president right after Bush. I know it for sure.

Rice VS Hillary Clition for President. Damn to that! ;)

Thats why democrats will continue to lose elections. Why you think tom daschile lost his job? I cannot wait for 2006!

TTT said:
Democrates have always hated Black people. They just use them for votes.
Liberals believe that black people are not capable of being educated.
Thats why they make white people angry! Heres the reason"" AFFIRMATION ACTION""
AFFIRMATION ACTION is reversed racial discrimnation.Why you think blacks go into good colleges over whites? SATs play a role in this. SATs change the rules on a test if youre black. I saw this on nightline a year ago. The guy had a 90 and was denined an acceptence to harvard law school. But a grad from D.C had an 83 was accepted in harvard law school that same year. Its all because of liberalism.

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats why they make white people angry! Heres the reason"" AFFIRMATION ACTION""
AFFIRMATION ACTION is reversed racial discrimnation.Why you think blacks go into good colleges over whites? SATs play a role in this. SATs change the rules on a test if youre black. I saw this on nightline a year ago. The guy had a 90 and was denined an acceptence to harvard law school. But a grad from D.C had an 83 was accepted in harvard law school that same year. Its all because of liberalism.

Hahaha,

Did you research on why black didnt get good SAT? They mostly didn't had a good parents to teach them to be very educated person. That is the point of reason. Just wait for few years and the black people will be equal with white people.

in 2008

I hope we have a Black Vice President...

and then in 2012, I hope we have a Black President...

Wow.

another opinion...

Subject: typical racism
Date: 1/19/05 11:07:24 PM EST
Author: Kcnbjense

Look at the history of the democrat party, racism since the mid 1800's. Now they try to keep blacks down by giving them a cheap little hand out.The Republican party was there first in almost every respect with a hand up. Please wake up and stop listening to jesse jackson, he is getting rich off of you. And the leaders of the democrat pary are just using you. Giving you nothing of any real value. Only through hard work and perseverance will you truely succeed. These people attacking Condi Rice are doing so because she has stepped out of the box that the hillarys and the gores and the kerry's want her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back