UPS To Gays: No Marriage No Benefits

Doesnt really matter if it is Domestic Partnership or not Metro the problem is if your not married most companies will say no benefits to the unmarried partner. Some UPS I do know will exclude unmarried straight couples as well. Im not saying all UPS is like that but some do. Not every single one is the same. And its not only UPS that has these *rules*. Many companies besides UPS will say no marraige no benefits. Im sorry if it sounds prejudiced or anything but I cant see how saying that would be anti-GBLT only. When it does affect millions of straight couples that arent married.

Many straight couples do not wish to get married out of fear of divorce. This rule is also not fair to them. why should marraige be forced upon anyone, simply so that they may be able to afford to live? I can understand how it would be cheaper on the company, but is it really our job to make things cheaper for them? Or is it our job to say hey, we work for you, we give you our valuable time. So therefore proper compensation packages that are with the times now is due us.

Its okay. I misunderstood this statement. I got it now. :cool:

No marriage, no benefits are sounds too aggressive, that's not fair to single like me. :(

Health is BIGGEST issue in USA then we need insurance to protect us, same goes to single.

For me, I will REFUSE to marry to female, I'm not goddamn straight.

I'm proud to be 100% gay.
:applause: You must be proud to be gay! Just like my cousin, my other
cousin in other side family of my stepmom', and my friend of this cousin same
above. But I am not gay.

I care about health insurance. I need it. But I don't have a benefit from my job.
Oh well. I am glad I am deaf that I don't need to get benefit unless I have earn up to $3,000 plus tax.

Back