UPNYTH 2011 Ghost Walks!

UNYTruthHunters

Reaction score
Upstate NY Truth Hunters present weekly UPNYTH Ghost Walks right here in Syracuse, NY! It starts at the parking lot on South Salina Street at West Onondaga cross the street from the defuncted Hotel Syracuse.

We will talk about haunted places and mystery locations around Syracuse, NY. It cost 20 dollars per person and 15 for children up to 10 years of age. Bottled water and program are included in the price.

Mark, the Founder and Chief Investigator for UPNYTH is Deaf so he will be signing in ASL only upon request.

Mark can talk very well and will be using his voice as well.

The Ghost Walk starts on April 23 (Saturday) and it runs every Saturday until last Saturday of October (29th) and 2 special Holloween walks on Sunday and Monday October 30 and 31.

Only exception is July 2nd (4th of July weekend). Please email for further details and come to our walks!

NEW price! We have reduced the price to 10 dollars per adult age 11 and up. 5 for per child 10 and younger! Please come on out and have fun!

A reminder especially for those in Upstate NY: we are having our Ghost Walks TOMORROW May 14th, 7pm at the parking lot corner on South Salina Street at West Onondaga cross the street from the defuncted Hotel Syracuse, Syracuse, New York!

10 bucks per person 11 years and older. 10 and younger 5 bucks each. See you all there!

Rain or shine!

Weekly Ghost Walk!

For those in Upstate NY: we are having our Ghost Walks TOMORROW JULY 30th, 7pm at the parking lot corner on South Salina Street at West Onondaga cross the street from the defuncted Hotel Syracuse, Syracuse, New York!

10 bucks per person 11 years and older. 10 and younger 5 bucks each. See you all there!

Rain or shine!

Can you please host an event like that on Long Island? I'd definitely go and bring a few friends of mine along. :)

Can you please host an event like that on Long Island? I'd definitely go and bring a few friends of mine along. :)

Sorry I was not on here in ages. To answer your question. I will email you direct and we can arrange something like this including a ghost hunt.

Back