Updates~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Here is update pictures.

When my friend was here from Portugal in last week. He was stayed with us for a week. It was so great to see him again. Hes back home. Hopefully, We will see his home in 2009... :fingersx:

:afro:

M-

Attachments

• friend2.jpg
    friend2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Friend1.jpg
    Friend1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 25
  • friend3.jpg
    friend3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 25
  • friend5.jpg
    friend5.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 24
  • friend6.jpg
    friend6.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 27
  • Friend.jpg
    Friend.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 27
  • friend8.jpg
    friend8.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 27
I went to Lisbon, Portugal in 1999, it is very beautiful, and unique city. I have visited their deaf school, very nice, and their sign language are killing my brain. I could hardly understand their language. Some people think Portugal is so to them, they are wrong BIG time. ;)
I would love to go to Portugal again, make sure don't forget to put me in your BAG in 2009. :afro:

I went to Lisbon, Portugal in 1999, it is very beautiful, and unique city. I have visited their deaf school, very nice, and their sign language are killing my brain. I could hardly understand their language. Some people think Portugal is so to them, they are wrong BIG time. ;)
I would love to go to Portugal again, make sure don't forget to put me in your BAG in 2009. :afro:

Hey scubaladyTx -- You can use authentic as a Portugal sign language translator ;)

:lol:

Nice pictures... Glad that you were so happy see your friend ;)

Yeah, My friend told me about his country.. very interesting culture too. They are very PRIDE their country. I mean VERY PRIDE! :bowdown:

Sure, Ill keep in my mind.. when we visit there and get u into my bag. :giggle:

:afro:

M-

Nice, thanks for sharing your pictures.

Back