Updates on Sidekick II

Oakley_04

Reaction score
Who did get the updates on their sidekick? I did and its much cooler now than before, improvement on Camera, Aims, some other stuff. What i like on AIM is u dont have to click on that person away msg, its ready on ur aim and it will tell u the away messages. for camera it can rotates and had slides shows etc. awsome

I haven't checked my sidekickII yet, been quite busy this week...I'll check into it later but it sounds cool to me....

Btw, is that all they did? cause it would be nice to see some more changes, like when someone IM you on aims while you're chatting with someone else, you have to click on your buddy list to IM the person who IM you first, to chat with the person, then go back again to click the person you just talked to ....It's take much of my time when I have to go back and fourth, it won't keep at least 2 IM screens up, only allowing one IM screen....

Also we can't go into AIM chat room if your friends invite you in for a chat with others...

cental34 said:
How do I get these updates?

you should be getting them stating now to end of 3rd week.. my parnter Nozobo hasnt gotten one and hes jealous :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
I haven't checked my sidekickII yet, been quite busy this week...I'll check into it later but it sounds cool to me....

Btw, is that all they did? cause it would be nice to see some more changes, like when someone IM you on aims while you're chatting with someone else, you have to click on your buddy list to IM the person who IM you first, to chat with the person, then go back again to click the person you just talked to ....It's take much of my time when I have to go back and fourth, it won't keep at least 2 IM screens up, only allowing one IM screen....

Also we can't go into AIM chat room if your friends invite you in for a chat with others...

Yes u can go into chatroom with friends u will need to press the Menu and J u will see " join chat room" u will need to ask ur friend the number fot the chatroom then bam ur in the chatroom.
im sure theres more new things to the sidekick, havent got the time to do check the email abt the new system.

Oakley_04 said:
Yes u can go into chatroom with friends u will need to press the Menu and J u will see " join chat room" u will need to ask ur friend the number fot the chatroom then bam ur in the chatroom.
im sure theres more new things to the sidekick, havent got the time to do check the email abt the new system.

Really?...Thanks for that information, I'm new on this sidekick II....It will take me some time to get used to it heh...

I heard about these updates recently. They distribute these updates randomly. So, I haven't gotten mine yet. :(

I wish to have one but the volume aint great on SK. :tears: I need a good loud and clean on the cellphone so I can make a phone call to my family. So right now I have regular cellphone which help me alot and I do have 2 way messages. That messages is way too long to type and take long time to type the messages.

Fascinating...just learned that new thing for AIM, ha. I rarely go into chat rooms these days, but it's useful for one day should I need it. :D

I'm starting to feel left out. I haven't even heard about these updates. If I were to contact customer service, could I have them sent to my Sidekick?

I got to thinking, and anyone else think these updates might be the same ones that are being released with the new limited edition sidekicks, like allowing javascript?

You're not the only one Cental, I haven't got any update on mine yet either....

I have not got my update yet. I called T-mobile yesterday. They said some of the product update is really unnecessary to all sk2 user. So I email to Danger and Danger Customer Support:

Hello,

You'll get the update by random, unfortunately there is no way to send
it to you, but when your name comes up in the list, you'll get it, hang
in there, shouldn't be too long now.

Danger Customer Support
Danger, Inc.

So I hope we all get the update asap! Several of my friend's have their update and I am jealous! It's little bit more better than what we have now.

I Haven't Got Any Update On My Sidekick Ii How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait??????

mumbling, i know theres OTA (Over the Air update), which i haven't got it yet.. one of my friend got that. And, i heard there gonna have java script for tdd someday.. wonder when gonna get that, that what TMobile said over phone.

LilacMystic22 said:
I Haven't Got Any Update On My Sidekick Ii How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait??????

Have to be patience, it take time to spread same goes for me, i haven't gotten mine yet. other friend got 3 weeks ago, and other friend got it 3 days ago. urgh.... I wanna to be first! LOL

I did not get it YET..... I notice there is APN for network... do anyone use that ?

my daughter got her update and now everytime she turns her sidekick on aim boots up. How can I fix this?

I talked with T-Mobile customer service the other day and they informed me that they're doing the updates at a rate of 400 an hour, and they are doing them at random.

Back