Updates about my bites by a Pitbull

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I just found out lastnight that animal control called my mom last night and told her that they want to see me on tuesday for statments and pictures taken... and they told my ma that the dog is not even dead yet cuz they found out that i am the 2nd person that was bitted by a same dog.. the first one got hurt by that dog too so i'm shocked sooo dunno who but i will know more on tuesday at 11am so will keep u guys posted

Happy Christmas!

I'm not surprised this happened twice already, Hope they're do something about the dog before the dog can hurt someone else. Keep us update. ;)

it happened twice? wow.. that dog need to be put down no matter what for other people's safety.. like i said once they taste blood they will attack no matter what.. could be kids .. need to be done about the dog.. i know i am mean but kids come first.. kids are important.. kids lives are cherished.. cant be replaced?? dang.. this is not good.. thought the dog would be dead by now? jeez..

I guess her dog hasn't been put down for a legal purpose. I am sure it will once it is over with the legal stuffs. Ouch. The owner is in a big trouble. I am sure he or she is nice .. but kids come first.

it not even 10 days yet! they want to keep that dog 10 days excatly since the dog was removed by a owner... on dec 1 to dec 10 thats 10 days so i'm seeing the police on tuesday and will keep u guys POSTED sooner! ok HUGS!

I see....

I think the animal control want to see what is the dog's behavior and write up for court. I am not sure. Maybe I can be wrong. Hey no body can be perfect to know everything! :cool:

10 days is about right to put the dog down. Sad though!

Glad you are ok! And not seriously hurt!

Take care

Back