Update

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just got out of my Finals week, so now I am on winter break until the new semester begins. I just wanted to update everyone because I have not been online in a while due to school. Well, I got a new counselor. She is really nice and was able to get more ASL classes in my Student Education Plan (SEP). Things with my family have gotten a little better. It is not completely better, but it has improved some. I turned in my Audiogram report to the school to get help in my classes. They said they will call. My ex-boyfriend and I have been broken up for a while now. And, I am just really tired.So that is all I have been up to...school. I have not been online in some time.

Happy to hear you made it through your finals and that your new counselor is working well. I am also excited for you about the ASL classes and that your family situation has shown improvement. But, sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. It looks like things have been very busy for you, hopefully this winter break will give you a well-deserved, relaxing (where needed) break. :)

Hello everyone,

I just got out of my Finals week, so now I am on winter break until the new semester begins. I just wanted to update everyone because I have not been online in a while due to school. Well, I got a new counselor. She is really nice and was able to get more ASL classes in my Student Education Plan (SEP). Things with my family have gotten a little better. It is not completely better, but it has improved some. I turned in my Audiogram report to the school to get help in my classes. They said they will call. My ex-boyfriend and I have been broken up for a while now. And, I am just really tired.So that is all I have been up to...school. I have not been online in some time.

wow i am happy for you and i hopes you do well on exams!!!! yes all my friend does stressing over final exams and they becoming crazy. i told them calm down and focus study then soon it will over and they can enjoying christmas week. i am happy for you go to asl class....when are you start learns asl? i am sorry about you broken up to your ex boyfriend please not get sad and obsess about it. try enjoying your life and meet new hottie guys.

Thank you. I have worked really hard. I am not sad about my ex-boyfriend though, we just did not have time for each other. He always had to work, and I always had school, so we were always missing each other. It really is okay though. I should be focusing on my school work at the moment, and not guys.

wow i am happy for you and i hopes you do well on exams!!!! yes all my friend does stressing over final exams and they becoming crazy. i told them calm down and focus study then soon it will over and they can enjoying christmas week. i am happy for you go to asl class....when are you start learns asl? i am sorry about you broken up to your ex boyfriend please not get sad and obsess about it. try enjoying your life and meet new hottie guys.

Good luck for your friends exams. I have been looking forward to Christmas. I start my ASL classes in January. I am excited. I am not worried or will get sad though about my ex-boyfriend, but thank you. :) I am trying to get adjusted with my hearing in my left ear because it is slowly going out. My report says my left ear is slight to mild, but I am not sure if it will get worse ;however, I did find out some really good news that will help my doctor out. I found out that my fathers side has some hard of hearing, and deaf people.

Back