*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

Hi i am new here. how do i get purple tickets. i am interest to get a mvp. It s cool that i ever see it. i would like to have one for myself. Can anyone help me out how to get purple ticket?

Hi i am new here. how do i get purple tickets. i am interest to get a mvp. It s cool that i ever see it. i would like to have one for myself. Can anyone help me out how to get purple ticket?

Do you have Hovrs purple member? if not, i will contact you to help you for setting up it.

new vp

my friend told me that there is a new vp from hovrs and it's mobile. you can take it anywhere and it's free...even service. i already signed up and i am number 7 out of 20 in line to get the mvp. if anybody already have hovrs account, please send me invite to chriseg2681@aol.com so we can connect and get 1 step ahead to get mvp. if you don't have hovrs account, you can go to HOVRS - Login and sign up and start inviting your friend to get free mvp

my friend told me that there is a new vp from hovrs and it's mobile. you can take it anywhere and it's free...even service. i already signed up and i am number 7 out of 20 in line to get the mvp. if anybody already have hovrs account, please send me invite to chriseg2681@aol.com so we can connect and get 1 step ahead to get mvp. if you don't have hovrs account, you can go to HOVRS - Login and sign up and start inviting your friend to get free mvp

Pretty cool but it looks too big to carry around

You're too late and picture is bore. :)
Video of everything on MVP is awesome to show.

[yt]tuCAJeXH2yQ[/yt]

That s some pictures in exhibition booth at NAD convention last month.

i just know theres a way to get one for free and last i heard there was a waiting list about a mile long for it.

Then i heard you can buy one at best buy but they suck, so yeah.... never got one.

:laugh2:

DVDFreaker, it is not big, it is smaller than my VPAD

Back