update on frankie

Have you ever had genetic testing done? Seriously, you might have my syndrome. I think off the top of my head if you have three or more weird things, you should be tested. I'm a bit more obviously affected then you (thick medicall file) but they're finding people with my syndrome with things like just severe speech delay or stuff like that....

I did when I was little and everything was normal though but I did have a cute lil small head xD but the report did mentioned Prader Wills and Stickler's.

If I remember right, Einstine was a late bloomer too. And as someopne else said, you are my hero!

I did when I was little and everything was normal though but I did have a cute lil small head xD but the report did mentioned Prader Wills and Stickler's.

How many years ago? There's more intense genetic testing available...like that can detect very tiny chromosome changes.

I knew a woman who was moderately trainable. She worked in a nursery. She got married in later life. It is possible to have a good life with that Dx.

I was really happy for her. There really is a lid for every pot. lol

^^^Haha, if you're lucky enough to be a pot! :giggle:

^^^Not a thing! But maybe there are non pots/lids?

^^^Not a thing! But maybe there are non pots/lids?

You mean pots that live like a pan or lids that live like a cookie sheet? :giggle:

Oh, no, I've totally forgotten what thread this is... :laugh2:

Edit: My apologies to Frankie's Mom!!! Sorry! :wave:

The good news about him being moderate is that he can be served somewhat easily at a deaf school. It's going to be hard to tell how affected he will be...like is he going to be mild/moderate vs. moderately severe. Only time will tell right? It's too bad that you aren't in MA. We have two mentally handicapped dhh schools. (Beverely School for the Deaf and the deaf-blind program at Perkins, which is open for dhh kids with significent developmental issues)

Back