UPDATE for BLACKBERRY USERS

Have anyone tried Jivetalk and want to see what's y'll opinons on it

Yes, I've used it since I got my Curve last month and I love it. I really like all-in-one chat programs (like Adium for the Mac or Trillian for the PC) so I picked it up immediately. It's got a few bugs but for the most part works great. I use it with my AIM, Yahoo Messenger, and MSN chat. The interface is simple and it's very easy on the eyes. You can customize the way the chats look and it's very easy to switch from chat to chat.

I get an error message or two every now and then but I just click "OK" and it goes away. I've had one or two connection errors. Otherwise I highly recommend it.

Last night, the icon for Napster Mobile showed up on my BB screen. I've never downloaded or accessed Napster, so I was surprised to see it there. It is above the "message" icons. How did it get there?
Reba, I have no idea how it got there on your bb. Ha! Did you have download another apps? or did you recent update os on your BB? I did check your carrier site: SunCom | Features & Services | Napster Mobile , and realized that suncom running Napter Mobile as preintalled on their cellphone and PDA (who knows).. you better ask the retailer in suncom store about it.

Have anyone tried Jivetalk and want to see what's y'll opinons on it
Hard to explain! I admire JiveTalk, like chat history, customize/ change the interface chat feature, neat & simple interface like vista bar, see their buddy info which is via sidekick or BB. IM Chat to IM chat is pretty reponsnse so quickly like sidekick IM chats does, no lags. JiveTalk is MORE feature Trillan as Mulit-IM clients and affordable price.

It's got a few bugs.

I get an error message or two every now and then but I just click "OK" and it goes away. I've had one or two connection errors. Otherwise I highly recommend it.
what like a some bugs in Jivetalk? Oh you got connection errors? For me, I honestly havent any errors from jivetalk..but of course its disconnection by itself where area is not available network/ no coverage or in buliding (hosptial, others) block it/ too much devices like highly monitors, etc, these make it out of range. . thats my very minor problem. :)

Reba, I have no idea how it got there on your bb. Ha! Did you have download another apps? or did you recent update os on your BB? I did check your carrier site: SunCom | Features & Services | Napster Mobile , and realized that suncom running Napter Mobile as preintalled on their cellphone and PDA (who knows).. you better ask the retailer in suncom store about it.
:ty:

Yes, I'll contact Suncom. I never downloaded anything, so I was shocked to see that show up. I am curious if anyone else had that happen?

:ty:

Yes, I'll contact Suncom. I never downloaded anything, so I was shocked to see that show up. I am curious if anyone else had that happen?
via 8320~

Reba, you are welcome!

You can leave it or delete Napster off from bb.

Here trick & tip: go Homescreen» Opitions» Advanced options» Applications» as you see application lists, you scroll down what you looking for napster,» Menu» Delete» "Cancel or Delete",» click Delete. That's it! There will be magic disappear napster from bb. Trust my words of tips.

I hope that solve your problems.

via 8320~

Rove Mobile Viewer for BlackBerry:

rovereviewer640x400ev4.jpg

100% Free to Use Rove Mobile Viewer for BlackBerry displays the screen of your BlackBerry smartphone on a computer screen

>> Click Me! <<

Scribble theme:

scribble2kb8.png

^^ My actual homescreen ^^

>> Click Me! <<

Alldeaf wallpaper for blackberry
320x240alldeaf2qc9.jpg

320x240alldeaf2blkxgv7.jpg

320x240alldeaf2blkx3hy2.jpg

Aren't those so COOL!? HA!

Enjoy with those! ;)

If, you want to get free BB 8310 (refurb) from AT&T's online. My suggest, you call customer service that you want data plan and text message without voice plan. You will find out how much cost to payment every month for two years.

Let you think how much you can afford to payment for 2 years.

Remember that AT&T's TAP will not offer special price on Blackberry.

Custom Skin For Your Blackberry

I discover the skin site really interesting me.

DecalGirl.com said:
the DecalGirl line of skins for BlackBerry devices is full-color skin kit for the BlackBerry (8800, 8820, 8830, World). BlackBerry Series skins will allow you to personalize your device and protect it from minor abuse at the same time.

Each skin comes with a code to download a free matching wallpaper for a virtually seamless look on the front of the Blackberry.

Sample skin:

bbc-bones-400.jpg

Skull

bbc-football-400.jpg

Football

bbc-ss-pnk-400.jpg

Color: PINK for girl/ ladies

decal skins include wallaper selling for 6.99 each..

If you feel SO bored with your BB looks dull and plain. get decalgirl skin sticker for blackberry.

Decal-girl skin <--Click

OR

Different company skin for BB series: Get the design you've always wanted

TMOBILE-SKINS / or SKINIT.COM

NOTE: I suggest that get the hard clear case of below-sample:

SUP3A31706-large.jpg

its can cover the skin sticker in hard clear-case prevent from damage. Its up to you! :)

TMO-CASES

SPECK PRODUCTS

SEIDIOONLINE

have enjoy your BB with new skin!

Good Luck! ;)

BLACKBERRY 9000 revealed!!

[yt]gC93Gm4a_mg&h[/yt]

[yt]9wf41zgLf_M&hl[/yt]

The blackberry 9000 looks promising! It's impressive, indeed.

The blackberry 9000 looks promising! It's impressive, indeed.
Seq, Yes indeed! Guess what? The 9000 series is that AT&T will be the first carrier to launch exclusively in the US. Let wait and see what RIM make an announce at WES on tomorrow.. :D

Seq, Yes indeed! Guess what? The 9000 series is that AT&T will be the first carrier to launch exclusively in the US. Let wait and see what RIM make an announce at WES on tomorrow.. :D

AT&T? That's great, I could probably upgrade to that but let's see how much it will cost. I'm deciding between a BB or a 3g iPhone (which isn't announced yet)

BlackBerry 9000 Specs-Review

AT&T? That's great, I could probably upgrade to that but let's see how much it will cost. I'm deciding between a BB or a 3g iPhone (which isn't announced yet)
Seq, thats cool.. you have pently time to carefully considering between 3G BB AND 3G IPHONE, which one of best suit on you.. take your time.. Don't get me wrong, I would like to get one. Not because of the style, I want the upgraded features and functionality. ;)

I recently read article saying 3G IPHONE sold out US and UK, already.. I am like whoa, i can't believe.. Seq, Do you believe that?

anyway... I give you review of BB 9000 specs:

bb9000pp7.png

* Size - Length: 144mm, Width: 66mm, Thickness: 14mm
* Weight (with battery) - 133g (same as the 88xx series. I can attest to it!)
* Memory - 1GB on-board plus 128 MB Flash
* Battery - 1500mAhr lithium cell
* Est. Battery Life - Standby: 13 days, Talk Time: 5 hours
* Network Support - UMTS: 2100 / 1900 / 850MHz, GSM: 1900 / 1800 / 900 / 850 MHz, GPRS, EDGE and HDSPA networks
* Wi-Fi - 803.11a/b/g enabled
* Display - HVGA, 480 x 320 pixels, Transmissive TFT LCD, supports over 65k colors
* Media Player, Video Support - DivX 4, Div X 5 & 6 are partially supported, XviD is partially supported, H.263, H.264 and WMV3
* Media Player, Audio Support - .3gp, MP3, WMA9 (.wma/.asf), WMA9 Pro/WMA 10, MIDI, AMR-NB, Professional AAC/AAC+/eAAC+
* Media Player, Audio - BlackBerry Media Sync allows you to transfer your desktop iTunes music to your BlackBerry!!!
* Camera - 2.0MP, 5 x digital zoom
* Expandable memory - microSD
* TrackBall Navigation
* High quality material, high-end finish
* Software - 4.6 OS
* GPS - internal GPS with extended ephemeris, BB Maps is standard
* Bluetooth - Bluetooth v2.0, all the normal stuff and Bluetooth Stereo Audio via A2DP and AVCRP
* USB Port - Enables charging and high-speed data synchronizations via USB "A" to mini-USB "B" cable (I can personally say moving files back and forth is now lightning quick!)
* Browser - HTML browsing, View Movies/Clips from websites built for mobile streaming, RSS feed support

crackberrykevin.jpg
^^ BlackBerry 9000 Review ^^ <~~more informations.. ;)

via [my blog]

^^ very nice specs on that BB 9000. The 3g iphone isn't out yet. I heard the rumor that it will be announced sometime in June/July timeframe.

XBGMER,

Awesome! you knowledge about BB. I read it here few hrs. Whoa!! Thank you for links here. I still can't wait BB Curve 8330 will arrive shipping to my house this week!!!

XBGMER,

Awesome! you knowledge about BB. I read it here few hrs. Whoa!! Thank you for links here. I still can't wait BB Curve 8330 will arrive shipping to my house this week!!!
the BB will grow on your new experinces and more knowledge when you get one this week.. :D

please come back and visit this thread what you looking for! ;)

9000theme2ou7.png

Curve-Precision Zen
osxtheme2mg9.png

Curve-OSX Zen

You want one for your BB, you can download it thru Hop myBB up under signture.. as see "BLKBRY THEME"

Good luck and enjoy it! :)

Here is little off-topic....

^^ very nice specs on that BB 9000. The 3g iphone isn't out yet. I heard the rumor that it will be announced sometime in June/July timeframe.
Seq, hey.. I am sorry if I miscommunicated you about 3G Iphone.. Its the regular iphone, not 3G iphone.. damn me.. I am truly sorry for real Oh I found article, so I took the qoute of article
iPhone Sold Out Online, Apple Says

05/12/2008 -- Apple Inc. said its online stores in the U.S. and U.K. are sold out of the iPhone, a sign supplies are being winnowed ahead of the launch of the device's next generation that will feature faster Internet surfing speeds.

The Cupertino-based company confirmed that the iPhone is out of stock online, but added that brick-and-mortar stores run by Apple and iPhone carriers including AT&T Inc. might still have units available.

Apple spokeswoman Natalie Kerris declined to comment on reasons for the shortage and on Apple's plans for an update to the device, which is widely expected to be unveiled in June at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.

The paucity of iPhones for sale in some markets comes as Apple is hustling to meet its goal of selling 10 million of the hybrid iPod-cell phone-Internet surfing gadgets by the end of 2008.

So far, Apple has sold 5.4 million iPhones, according to the latest data as of the end of March.
thats what I found site: Click Here ..

ive got the sprint blackberry 8830, i have aim, yahoo, facebook on mine....didnt know about icq.....

Back