Update 10 digit numbers

Harleydragon

Reaction score
Hi I am not sure if anyone has heard about new update on 10 digit numbers , so I hope this brings good news to you all . So here is the link below 10-digit Number Update

Let me know what you think

three month old news!

It not old news. OP said it a up to date video.....

It a new video and talk about how other VRS companies are trying to encourage FCC to delay or block 10 digit number. The 10 digit number which was ruled by FCC on June 24, 2008.

I think it important to keep everyone up to date on what is happening with 10 digit number and make sure it still will happen in Dec '08 rather than some company sneaky try to get it cancelled or delayed.

Thanks for sharing us up to date video!

Thanks for the video -- I believe that is sorenson who is telling FCC to pull out the digit number. Oh Well.

Thanks for the video -- I believe that is sorenson who is telling FCC to pull out the digit number. Oh Well.

I think so too. Because I doesn't like 866 number I prefer local number with direct Relay service access.

It not old news. OP said it a up to date video.....

It a new video and talk about how other VRS companies are trying to encourage FCC to delay or block 10 digit number. The 10 digit number which was ruled by FCC on June 24, 2008.

I think it important to keep everyone up to date on what is happening with 10 digit number and make sure it still will happen in Dec '08 rather than some company sneaky try to get it cancelled or delayed.

Thanks for sharing us up to date video!

Your welcome TechBill glad I was helpful and yes it is not old three months news :roll: ha . I was glad I posted it I feel proud :D

watch the video again he said he was from Hovrs and he said that all relay should be able to support this matter and in hope that all relay service should have their own 10 digit numbers so every one can be happy to use it so they dont' have problems with one or another if I remember correctly .

Yes, I know and HOVRS is fighting to tell FCC not to change any reconsiderations but Sorenson doesn't like the system they want to implentment.

I think so too. Because I doesn't like 866 number I prefer local number with direct Relay service access.

on video he even said they should be able to get our own local 10 digit numbers no 800 calls and all services should be able to get free with no charges if I remember correctly . watch the video again I only watch it once and it is good he is trying to help fight for us and saying we have rights to own it for us not for just hearing workers but for all deafies too .

I got that in my email, but thanks for sharing! That is a very informative video! :)

Great! good that some AD'ers learn to read it. They suppose Hovrs purple!! :D

Well to my surprise I finally got email from them too two days after I post this from hovrs front page of that video lol . I beat them to my email on post hahahaha . I'm sure everyone has seen on hovrs front page on video there in the middle . Well anyway now some knows and some haven't heard yet .

800, 866, 877 and 888 for nationwide toll free service. any hearing landline customer will not pay long distance charges on toll-free number . if hearing landline customer live out of your local area, dial to your local 10 digits phone number any hearing people will have to pay long distance charge.

when you use call VRS to your hearing people nationwide and you will not being charge this long distance.

I am keep DirectVP toll free number for my long-distance families in USA. my family does not want to pay long distance to call me back.

but local 10 digits phone number is only for local number access if your family or friend who live same area you live in is free. but if you make long distance call to anyone, you will not being charged for long distance. if your family and family is not live in your area and your family will have to pay their long distance to call you back.

DirectVP is toll free , your family or friend who is not live in your local area and they can call you back for FREE and save your family's money!

Thank you

800, 866, 877 and 888 for nationwide toll free service. any hearing landline customer will not pay long distance charges on toll-free number . if hearing landline customer live out of your local area, dial to your local 10 digits phone number any hearing people will have to pay long distance charge.

when you use call VRS to your hearing people nationwide and you will not being charge this long distance.

VRS will pay local or long distance regardless of what 10 digits they give you as 800 or local area code.

VRS will pay local or long distance regardless of what 10 digits they give you as 800 or local area code.

I am keep DirectVP toll free number for my long-distance families in USA. my family does not want to pay long distance to call me back.

but local 10 digits phone number is only for local number access if your family or friend who live same area you live in is free. but if you make long distance call to anyone, you will not being charged for long distance. if your family and family is not live in your area and your family will have to pay their long distance to call you back.

DirectVP is toll free , your family or friend who is not live in your local area and they can call you back for FREE and save your family's money!

Thank you
coolguy1973fla

other video relay serviceproviders, local 10 digits number is very easier to access any local friends or famlies or any local business can call you back as free. your family or friend who live another city they will have to pay to your local 10 digits phone number. but you still have complimentary (free) outgoing local and long distance calls.

old one was Sorenson 1 866 FAST VRS then your VP# is not longer need. if you have DirectVP access number 1 866 xxx-xxxx is your own phone number for your nationwide incoming calls is complimentary (free) from your hearing families or freinds or business via long distance. DirectVP will have automatically direct to your VP100 or VP200 when it rings. also hearing people great for automatic dial via address book.
you have still outgoing calls is still complimentary.

for VP to VP calls 10 digits phone number or 866 number is make it easier for all VP providers . you don't have to worry about update IP address. the VP box will do automatically assign for your IP address for you, IP address will automatically convert to your 10 digits phone number to your incoming calls

but I have still use for DynDNS.org to use incoming calls I was put dyndns.org in my Linksys WRT300N for automatically assign for my IP.

Thank you
coolguy1973fla

It makes no difference. Call in or call out with VRS number, VRS pay for it. Its will be free all the way.

If family lives out of state, its still free for them to call your local number. Why... VRS pay for the long distance, not your family.

Back