Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

me

Im err southeast england Portsmouth, Southsea..

Stu

nice song

Yes nice song that, was once upon a time when i could hear......lol.

I can still have it in mind and try singing it i guess, distorted or not, loud, low, slurred who cares, hearers just friggin listen right!!! lol.

Stu

uhhhh... o.0

well that frapper map wouldn't load the images ON the map.. so I couldnt uh.. move my pin to where I'm located. o.0 d'aw. At any rate though, I'm from cincinnati ohio!:shock:

Try Me as Deaf FAN

Hello to all everyone of the Deaf in this site so best in among of others websites.

My name is Ashley Fiolek,The Popular US MotoCross.........I am sure you aware about me in the news generally.Although,I like to make friend around the deaf who will be my FAN then..Smile.

Hey everyone, I'm new here

Hey, just wanted to say hi! I'm an ASL student and I'm new here.

HI all, I came here because my mother in law is deaf, and I am interested in connecting with others, as well as sharing about something I have found that helps the entire deaf community. This is about video conferencing, and communicating, and how great it is in our businesses and personal lives. I am a real person in California, and I just felt compelled to share with others. The site with this cool communication tool is Video Conferencing and Online Meeting Services and I love what it can do for all of us!
Glad to be here!

Back