Unoffical Apple iPad 2

snallga

Reaction score
Apple iPad might have facing front camera, Retina Display and possible USB port. It looks like it will release early Jan. 2011. iPad 2's screen will be 10 inches but Steve will decide to adjust 10 inches or small screen on the iPad 2.

Here : Apple iPad 2 to feature Retina Display, USB port? | BGR | Boy Genius Report

What you think about this?

I will see What Steve will offer on new iPad 2 when it will announce next month.

I'm guessing the next iPad:

Front camera - FaceTime
5MP back camera like iPhone 4
Higher internal memory (64GB and 128GB versions?)
New software updates (user interface and features)
1GB DDRAM
1Ghz Dual-core A9 chip + better GPU - Faster processor
Slightly lighter
Longer life battery
The resolution of a Retina Display on the iPad would be 2048 x 1536
Low price
New software apps for some VRS providers

I think apple needs to slow their roll a little bit now... iPads aren't as hot as they were when they first came out, considering having to fork out 800 bucks for a over sized iTouch.. Word around the net is that Apple is trying to buy Sony, now if you ask me that's just stupid because it sounds like Apple is aiming for the gaming world now.. they need to stick with computers..

Apple iPad might have facing front camera, Retina Display and possible USB port. It looks like it will release early Jan. 2011. iPad 2's screen will be 10 inches but Steve will decide to adjust 10 inches or small screen on the iPad 2.

Here : Apple iPad 2 to feature Retina Display, USB port? | BGR | Boy Genius Report

I will see What Steve will offer on new iPad 2 when it will announce next month.

When Steve offer to announce will be?

At least it's neat that the iPad is now multitasking if you download the free application.

Apple didnt want to have everyone expected to see Apple to release at that date. Apple want to release anytime. Apple want go to different such as CES and blah blah. Plus MacWorld expo is getting smaller.

Apple didnt want to have everyone expected to see Apple to release at that date. Apple want to release anytime. Apple want go to different such as CES and blah blah. Plus MacWorld expo is getting smaller.

Right, Steve Jobs always decide to release at any date if new products or/and new softwares have been ready.

iPad 2 may start shipping by end of February 2011.

Digitimes reports that Foxconn Electronics factories have recently been notified that they will ship Apple's next generation iPad within the next 100 days with initial shipments to reach 400,000-600,000 units.

The sources pointed out that the iPad 2 will ship as soon as the end of February in 2011. Apple originally planned to start mass production in January, but because the device's firmware is currently still in testing, Apple has been postponing the schedule. Since Foxconn's new plants in Chengdu are still in pilot production, iPad 2 will be mainly supplied by its Shenzhen plants, while the company's upstream component partners have all been notified of the shipments schedule.

Foxconn to ship iPad 2 by the end of February 2011

I think that Steve Jobs would be announced next month or February. Hope its true! I cant wait!

it makes no sense to have a retina display at this time - it would require SO MUCH processing power and drain the battery quickly. It won't happen until Pad 4. The jump would be so dramatic and I'd be so shocked if they do deliver retinal display and manage to deliver performance of iPad.

I'd expect twice more memory and storage and faster processor and front facing camera and that's about it. Display will probably be higher resolution but nowhere close to Retina Display.

Back