Unlimited Data family plans

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I realized that my daughter asked her school of secretary, Girl Scout Leader and Homework club's teacher to text me when she needed to contact me about anything, so I decide that she has her own cell phone!! I am tried to find Google of Sprint about Unlimited Data family plans.

My question that I have two blackberry curves in one account cost me 70 dollars so If I am buying more two blackberry pagers and will cost addition each 10.00 to total 90.00 for four pagers?

Do you do mind tell me about your unilimited Data family plans as well?? :)

I will calling Sprint next week and find out more about it! :hmm:

I was in same boat as you last year. I had two BB pagers under old sprint plan. If I upgraded the pagers, the bill will include the smartphone 10 bucks surcharge. I sat down and look at my needs carefully. I wanted to add 2 more phones for my kids so they can stay in touch with me and wife and I found that if I had all 4 smartphones, its gonna be a bit more on sprint relay data only plan and switching to family shared plan made sense as they can ALSO make hearing calls to other cell phones for free to anyone in US. IF my kids call relay to my home VP, that becomes "landline minutes" . with 2 hearing kids with 1500 mins a month is moooooore then enough to call home to our VRS numbers. They rarely call anyone else's regular landline phones to use up the mins. Nearly everyone I know has a cell.

You probably wonder why I keep saying landline...... The sprint reps in the store is not that knowledgeable and I kept questioning them till I found someone who knew what I was talking about. I really think that verizon and sprint really needs to explain the minutes is what really used for.

If you go with 3 BB or smartphones and they all include 10 dollars smartphone charge, its cheaper with sprint relay data plan. jumping to 4 phones, its becomes a very fine line on how your lifestyle is done, and if you have hearing person using the phone too on relay plan or the family shared plan. For me, I use VCO, 2 hearing kids, it made sense financially to go with family shared plan.

Back