United State Of Tara

misspurplelady

Reaction score
If anyone have seen that show tv by showtime, will u like to talk about it?
United_States_of_Tara_title.png

Amazing! Do you think Tara's sister Charmaine had some diease? She seems to be curious or feelin that the thing house familar to her. If she had good memory of her childhood, why can't she tell Tara about childhood? :hmm:

Yeah something bad happened. I'm not too sure just yet, but it must have been crazy bad for them both to repress it and "promise" not to talk about it. They need to get back to why Shoshana was talking to charmaine about the promise in the tornado ep. They teased us all with the idea of finding out what happened, and now they haven't mentioned it again! Bastards! lol. I love Toni Collette in this! I just wish the ep would move a little more. It seems like they stay calm at the beginning and then something happens at the end and then we have to wait till next week, and of course they don't really go back to some of it. lol. I can't wait for next weeks ep.

I love it but cant watch it too often due to the kiddos! Awesome writing with that show!

I love it but cant watch it too often due to the kiddos! Awesome writing with that show!

Yeah i bet that is hard. I don't have cable so I have to wait till after it airs and then get it off the internet in order to see them-so i'm always trying to find it Tuesday mornings.

Back