Under 50....

Byrdie714

Reaction score
Don't want to alarm anyone but.....

:shock: 47 more days until Christmas! :shock:

Have you started your shopping?

depends on people's budget, I don't think people will spend that much money for this holiday season. Slumping economy has affected a lot of people and I don't think there will be that busy holiday season in some places. Hopefully next one will be better and more busy holiday season :)

I haven't started shopping yet but I don't think I will be spending that much money due to slumping economy lately at work which has slowed down significantly.. :(

OMG! Noooooo! :eek3:

I am not buying much this year as I am saving up for a trip overseas next year. :)

Yikes! :shock:

(Just kidding. I did all of my Christmas shopping back in July. :giggle:)

I haven't gone to Christmas shopping yet. I was not thinking about going to Christmas shopping because I have lot of things on my mind.

I won't be spending much this year either, but I love Christmas!:)

I started a little...just a few toys so far...

Soooo wait till Black Friday and see what I can find in the papers. So gonna be fun on that day! NOT!!! My hubby wants the Netbook (laptop, smaller than regular laptop, really cute and easy to carry it around) and my son wanted computer...so we'll look in paper and see if any find a good deal.

I already did christmas shopping by half but other half, not yet. Christmas eat our money up!!!!!! :ugh:

Oh God, Byrdie - You just had to remind us about this?! :P

No, I haven't had the time to do Christmas shopping and it's gonna kill my wallet as it always does every year because, not only it's for Christmas - It's also my youngest son's birthday too.

Yeah, Given of the current economic crisis, I think a lot of people are going to be limiting their christmas shopping spree.

To me, Xmas isn't about shopping or spending money. I think it's about getting together for a family or someone you love for togetherness sake.

:squint: Don't make me kick ur azz Byrdie714 :nana: i haven't chance xmas shopping for my those 3 brats cousin plus my step niece too expect family *thud* it's gonna be pain in ass :giggle:

I'm kinda of sad for Christmas... I'm actually kinda of worried about something may happen on that day... I still remember that I told "Merry Christmas" to some people but they bitched at me for said it becaue they considered those words as an offense. :/

Well, I don't know what if it could be pretty sucks... I'm not ready for Christmas...

Sighs, oh dear. :roll:

I'm kinda of sad for Christmas... I'm actually kinda of worried about something may happen on that day... I still remember that I told "Merry Christmas" to some people but they bitched at me for said it becaue they considered those words as an offense. :/

Well, I don't know what if it could be pretty sucks... I'm not ready for Christmas...

Sighs, oh dear. :roll:

You can say "Merry Christmas" to me anytime you want! :)

You can say "Merry Christmas" to me anytime you want! :)

christmas-decorations.jpg

Merry Christmas, Byrdie!

Back