Ummm New ? :)

Paige

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Paige :) I'm 16 years old and from the lovely wintery Manitoba Canada.

When I was 7 (in grade 2) my teacher taught my class the alphabet , I practiced everyday and I was the only one in my class to remember the whole thing. I was very proud haha. Since then I've been very interested in Learning more about the culture and obviously more signs .

A few years ago I went to camp and long story short I met 3 amazing deaf brothers who have helped me learn soooooo much. Although we didn't live in the same area every summer we have gone to camp. I am now dating one of them and only really knowing the alphabet and some random signs from camp, i look like a fool when with him. hahaha I don't mind too much . We use our phones and what I know to talk. He's teaching me so much everyday and I am very grateful.

I have lots and lots of questions!! :D Can't wait to ask and read some!

Hello Paige nice to meet to you

I live in Saskatoon closed you Winnipeg :D

cheer enjoy friends!

Hi Paige...good thing we knew by reading you meant the ASL alphabet:p welcome to AD I'm from ottawa,on

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You will learn a lot about us having deaf perspectives like you have. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back