Umm...er....ahh....Hi?

333zm34.jpg

jj46c0.gif

v8o8pg.jpg

You're very shy here, we won't bite ya! :lol:

Welcome to ALLDEAF! :D

:roll: yeah, whatever, but don't worry about botts -- ppsstt, no one bites ;)

Run my life.. because you're insanemisha.. (chuckles)
Good seeing you here today.... you're always welcome here anytime you want posting....

*psssst* you know me.. LOL
*poke your arms* Behave!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. They are just teasing you and I know that you are shy. That is okay and no problem. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Do enjoy yourself around here on this forum.

Don't worry about me, I am just an friendly AD'er here, right fellas?

Run my life.. because you're insanemisha.. (chuckles)
Good seeing you here today.... you're always welcome here anytime you want posting....

*psssst* you know me.. LOL
*poke your arms* Behave!

Oh of course I do know you! Ow! *pokes back* Don't tempt me! LOL

Thanks! Love your kids avatars on the bottom of your post. It's really awesome. Where did you get that?

Well, well... look who it is.... it's Insane Misha!

Well....well...look who is it? Ohhhh...it's Bango!!!!! *waves with her baseball bat* Remember this bat? :twisted: Too bad, Alex didn't add a baseball bat smilie here. I'd love to use it. :naughty:

Ohhh, let's see if I can tack my fav bat smiley here.....:hmm:

Ah-hah! Found it. It better work here.

Everyone else, thanks for warm welcome. No, I'm not really shy. Well, kinda since I have never been on deaf forum before. I'm very accustomed to the hearing forums all the years. Mostly it's sports forum...mainly baseball. Actually I'm true die hard New York Mets fan. Don't even start....don't you dare! LOL

Anyway...thanks. :twisted:

P.S. Don't believe Banjo and Galaxy tell you about me.....shhhh, I'm only their imaginary friend. :eek3:

Back