um...hi?

Pryce

Reaction score
Hi there! im new to this site and just trying to get a feel for things. um, i feel a little awkward because i am not deaf or hard of hearing... but i am in the process of learning sign language. im not sure why, but it has just always been a goal of mine to learn it. i hope to eventually find someone who would be willing to help me practice over skype or something... so thats my goal for the future. but for now, i guess it would just be really nice to get to know some people.

Hi there! im new to this site and just trying to get a feel for things. um, i feel a little awkward because i am not deaf or hard of hearing... but i am in the process of learning sign language. im not sure why, but it has just always been a goal of mine to learn it. i hope to eventually find someone who would be willing to help me practice over skype or something... so thats my goal for the future. but for now, i guess it would just be really nice to get to know some people.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

Lucky you! You came to the right place. The link above is especially for people like you!

There are plenty of people the longing to practice with you. :wave:

Welcome! There are many of us here who are hearing but are in love with Deaf culture/ language. See you around!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here, too. :wave:

welcome to AD :) I can help you skills ASL :D I can help you I wish be good smart to sign language.

Back