Ukraine Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Obama state if the Ukraine wanted to keep their country they could?
Tsk tsk

Didn't Obama state if the Ukraine wanted to keep their country they could?
Tsk tsk

Please refrain from discussing about American politics because political discussion are not allowed in this forum.

I know. I didn't discuss any politics. It's the same way Germans joked about the furrer in germNy. They weren't permitted to discuss it so they
Joked.
Laughter is the best weapon against censorship and thought control.
That said.
I find it so so fascinating discussing world events without politics.
It's interesting.
It's refreshing. It leaves so much room for comedy...
Frankly
I think it's aswome.
Of course this Ukrainians hing has absolutely nothings do I with any political ideology.
Maybe it has to do with comedy instead
Mmmmm
I've started to incorporate this way of thinking in my own personal life. It leaves some people stumped though.....which is why I do it
Lol

I know. I didn't discuss any politics. It's the same way Germans joked about the furrer in germNy. They weren't permitted to discuss it so they
Joked.
That said.
It's interesting.
Frankly
I think it's aswome.
Of course this Ukrainians hing has absolutely nothings do I with any political ideology.
Mmmmm
I've started to incorporate this way of thinking in my own personal life. It leaves some people stumped though.....which is why I do it
Lol

You are getting this thread locked up so enough.

Let focus on conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

Sure thing
Wonders whAt NATO is thinking about all this. Of course we. CAn only discuss NATO as long as we don't chat about the yanks.
It's refreshing. The yanks have dominated world politics for so long....it's good to know we have room in the world without them
Mmmmm
Poland borders ukrain. ( the country that must never be named which starts with an A and ends with an A has multiple treaties with it.)
I wonder.......

Interesting times.

I've read a lot of articles, and Putin have right to invade Crimea, he did a right thing. Ukraine owe a lot of money to Russia, and Russian government is tired of wait, wait, and wait.

Crimea population are 60% Russians and they did not want North/European-pro Western Ukrainians to enter Crimea and invade 60% of Russians and convert them to support European Union trade. I'm staying neutral, and I KNEW this is going to happen 10 years ago.

Ukraine and Crimea should split into two countries, and each country have its own government just like Yugoslavia did. If that so, Crimea will be economically rich, and travel destination country which is why Ukraine did not want to lose Crimea.

Indeed wasn't it winston chcurchil which said the Crimea is hell on the reveria?
I hear it's a very gorgeous place.
Well. Look
I'm not too worked up about this.t he only thing Ukraine really supplies us ares strippers and working girls anyway.......
So
Meh
So maybe this will have an increase of strippers and cheap working girls
Not bad all told
Thanks Ivan.

I've read a lot of articles, and Putin have right to invade Crimea, he did a right thing. Ukraine owe a lot of money to Russia, and Russian government is tired of wait, wait, and wait.

Crimea population are 60% Russians and they did not want North/European-pro Western Ukrainians to enter Crimea and invade 60% of Russians and convert them to support European Union trade. I'm staying neutral, and I KNEW this is going to happen 10 years ago.

Ukraine and Crimea should split into two countries, and each country have its own government just like Yugoslavia did. If that so, Crimea will be economically rich, and travel destination country which is why Ukraine did not want to lose Crimea.

In 2010, Viktor Yanukovych signed a deal with Russia extending its lease on the base until 2042.

What about some part of Eastern Ukraine that where majority of Russian speaking?

Why does Ukraine own a lot of money to Russia? What kind of financial did Russia give to Ukraine? to rebuild the construction in Ukraine?

I'm not surprised that Russia wants to reconquer Crimea, because it is a port. Russia has a long history of conquering water ports. Kaliningrad (Koenigsberg) is one of them. I bet Peter the Great would do it in a second.

Secretary of State, John Kerry will travel to Kiev, Ukraine on Tuesday.

US, UK and France may boycott G-8 summit in Sochi, Russia on June 4-5, 2014.

Last edited:
Secretary of State, John Kelly will travel to Kiev, Ukraine on Tuesday.

US, UK and France may boycott G-8 summit in Soche, Russia on June 4-5, 2014.
John Kerry

Secretary of State, John Kelly will travel to Kiev, Ukraine on Tuesday.

US, UK and France may boycott G-8 summit in Soche, Russia on June 4-5, 2014.

Sochi.

You almost pissed authentic off over misspell of Russian city. :lol:

Was not familiar with Russia's history but Crimea is one of the essential ports. It was all geography and opportunities. Russia took that opportunity for their economies. other countries can grumble and boycott all they want its all a game still. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds the next few weeks.

Was not familiar with Russia's history but Crimea is one of the essential ports. It was all geography and opportunities. Russia took that opportunity for their economies. other countries can grumble and boycott all they want its all a game still. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds the next few weeks.

Actually it's a major naval base leased by the Russian black sea fleet. So of course Russia has security concerns there.

Actually it's a major naval base leased by the Russian black sea fleet. So of course Russia has security concerns there.

Ready to kick Putin's nuts and Medvedev's nuts? :D

I want put communist badge pin on Putin's blazer.

Joked.
That said.
It's interesting.
Frankly
I think it's aswome.
Mmmmm
Lol

The translation of not discussing politics really means "You better not say anything bad about the guy I voted for because he is super awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back