UK Scam?

greema

Reaction score
Just like the Nigeria scam...

My daughter got an email from someone in the U.K. -- here I'll copy the contents and tell me what you think. I think it is a scam and I feel if it is on the up and up, I would think they would use email address other than yahoo.
Hmmmmmm... Has anyone gotten something like this?

BRITISH DEAF ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL

British Deaf Association International
Headquarters: 60 Merriman Road
Blackheath London SE3 8RZ
England.

Hello honest deafs,

My name is (xxxxxxx) and i work for the uk deaf government..in manchester .i will really love to pass this information to all good deaf and the honest one that is really willing to take good care of 3 years old girl and a 4 years old boy that .Their mother and father came from unknown area and they life in uk..in 3 months ago their parents die and they left the some of 3million pounds in their account.

and when u convert into usa dollars its about 6.5million dollars.the 2deafs kids are in the uk hospital were doctor benedict is taking good care of them cus they were participated in the acident that happen to god be the glory that they were not dead like their parents.we shall love a good honest deaf Male or woman Who can acept the 2 kids and take good care of them and after 2 months the uk Deaf government will always come to check after them,

and such that person will be given the 3million pounds to take good care of the kids.Please write me back if you are intrested so that we can contact the bank that whole the money as soon as possible and also contact the uk government so that they can sign and agreed the kids to go with you and the money..pls ADD me on your Yahoo messenger so that you can come on So That i will let you understand it all email: address...J(xxxxx)@yahoo.com
Best Regards

Ellis.................

Last edited:
i had the same problem few months back and my yahoo has a spam and i click that to prevent that getting it all the time i'm getting sick of it so i aint respond to em ! :mad:

That's why I delete that BS everyday with out even opening it :bsflag:

greema said:

My daughter got an email from someone in the U.K. -- here I'll copy the contents and tell me what you think. I think it is a scam and I feel if it is on the up and up, I would think they would use email address other than yahoo.

BRITISH DEAF ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL

British Deaf Association International
Headquarters: 60 Merriman Road
Blackheath London SE3 8RZ
England.

Hello honest deafs,

My name is (xxxxxxx) and i work for the uk deaf government..in manchester .i will really love to pass this information to all good deaf and the honest one that is really willing to take good care of 3 years old girl and a 4 years old boy that .Their mother and father came from unknown area and they life in uk..in 3 months ago their parents die and they left the some of 3million pounds in their account.

and when u convert into usa dollars its about 6.5million dollars.the 2deafs kids are in the uk hospital were doctor benedict is taking good care of them cus they were participated in the acident that happen to god be the glory that they were not dead like their parents.we shall love a good honest deaf Male or woman Who can acept the 2 kids and take good care of them and after 2 months the uk Deaf government will always come to check after them,

and such that person will be given the 3million pounds to take good care of the kids.Please write me back if you are intrested so that we can contact the bank that whole the money as soon as possible and also contact the uk government so that they can sign and agreed the kids to go with you and the money..pls ADD me on your Yahoo messenger so that you can come on So That i will let you understand it all email: address...J(xxxxx)@yahoo.com
Best Regards

Ellis.................

Yea... It's scam but just careful or you can get virus or trojan.

greema said:

greema, yeah it is scam/spam.. I think I posted similar to that in AD.

I also received that same email and I deleted it right away by clicking on the spam button!

The UK scams are usually done by the same people as the Nigerian scams. They're all over the world. Brazil, Indonesia, Nigeria, Ghana, UK, even in the United States. Be very careful who you trust over the internet.

guido said:
The UK scams are usually done by the same people as the Nigerian scams. They're all over the world. Brazil, Indonesia, Nigeria, Ghana, UK, even in the United States. Be very careful who you trust over the internet.

Might explain the poor English methinks. Any kids would go via social services, and be allocated a foster family or kept in a foster home.

Is there a UK Deaf Government? I'd have thought any Deaf issues etc dealt with by the CACDP, or something like that.

I got that email a few days ag, didnt bother to open it. I just deleted it.

satyromaniac said:
Might explain the poor English methinks. Any kids would go via social services, and be allocated a foster family or kept in a foster home.

Is there a UK Deaf Government? I'd have thought any Deaf issues etc dealt with by the CACDP, or something like that.

I'm almost positive there is no UK Deaf Government. Nigerians are just under the impression that everyone in the world is completely gullable.

Same old, same old scams everywhere...just don't fall for it. Its a good idea to ask friends to see it and hear what they say as 2nd opinion. :)

Yeah its a scam.

Just beacuse it saysits from the UK doesnt mean it actually is!! Scam mail comes from all over the world, even in america.

Put it this way, why would someone who doesent even know you, offer you that much money? you have to admit that is well dodgy

Back