UK Relay Services

DeafBeth

Reaction score
Hello,
I am going to be studying abroad in the UK in July. Is there a relay service I can use over there?

Thanks

For minicom out going phone calls starts with 18001 then remove 0 before normal phone number for example 18001(0)123 123456 but I am not sure about international outgoing calls I can find out for you if you want me to.
Incoming calls is 18002 then follow as above

Hello,

I just looked into this. The thing is that I'm not deaf; I use IP relay because others cannot understand me over the phone. Is there any way I can use IP Relay with text only? (I don't know ASL). I just want a service to make calls within the UK. I prefer to use an app or a site I can use on my ipad.

Hello,

I just looked into this. The thing is that I'm not deaf; I use IP relay because others cannot understand me over the phone. Is there any way I can use IP Relay with text only? (I don't know ASL). I just want a service to make calls within the UK. I prefer to use an app or a site I can use on my ipad.

If you are hearing then you cannot use IP Relay.. FCC make it clear its only for HOH and Deaf. Sorry.

Back