UK/England - Deaf, HoH, CI, Sign Language users here?

Alex-Chameleon

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Are there any deaf, HoH or Sign Language users on this forum from the UK/England and would like to make friends? Or maybe practice BSL? I'm Alex from London and I know sign language fluently and would love to get to know some new people and make friends.

Get in touch :) :ty:

I'm interested in learning more about British culture and want to learn more about BSL. I'm thinking about moving to United Kingdom because I want to make more friends. I'm not Brit; I grew up in America most of my life.

i'm interested in learning more about british culture and want to learn more about bsl. I'm thinking about moving to united kingdom because i want to make more friends. I'm not brit; i grew up in america most of my life.

why?

I'm interested in learning more about British culture and want to learn more about BSL. I'm thinking about moving to United Kingdom because I want to make more friends. I'm not Brit; I grew up in America most of my life.

Do you interesting in exchange our place lol
just kiddin'

Hello dawn iam deaf and my dasbilliy cerebaly palsy leg walk stick. My life UK England Nottingham. Look dating deaf man. Facebook or no 07572029089 only text my mobile whatspp let know me ok

Sent from my SM-T230 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello dawn iam deaf and my dasbilliy cerebaly palsy leg walk stick. My life UK England Nottingham. Look dating deaf man. Facebook or no 07572029089 only text my mobile whatspp let know me ok

hi,yes I british but not looking to date anyone

Sorry said what mean

not sure what you mean....I sent you pm it on righthand side where your name comes up you see 1 private message open it and info from me be in it
icon14.gif

My guess is that dawn doesn't have enough posts to get that PM.

Well so don't know frist alldeaf time how understand? ???

Alleycat well so don't know before frist alldeaf time how what do mean not understand

My single deaf

Attachments

• 1430433374396.jpg
    1430433374396.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
Back