Ugly cat???

It looks like a Sphinx except for the hair on the front. I think it would look better if they shaved it. :lol:

Oh wow... very interestin'! If, there's a dog just like this one, an ugly cat -- then, I don't mind to keep him/her. Unfortunately, I can't have cats because, I am allergic to cats. :(

Oh, well... that's life. It's interestin' to watch the unusual cat just like this one. I've never seen any other cat just like this one in my entire life.

Thanks for sharin', Secretblend! :)

:lol:

That is an Unusual looking cat.

I have seen some weird looking cats but this one defiantly take the cake!

That's one unusual looking cat. Ugly or not, he still deserves LOVE, like all kitties do :)

I wouldn't mind a hairless cat though. :)

I'll probably call him Baldy or Baldie. ;)

wow interesting... I have been met hairless dog for a first time last year at the public and must say that his personality is toooo sweet and lovely... It could be that hairless cat is also the same as well.

I wouldn't mind a hairless cat though. :)

I'll probably call him Baldy or Baldie. ;)

If I had a skinless cat I would call him Fuzzy!

Like:

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't Fuzzy was he?

If I had a skinless cat I would call him Fuzzy!

Like:

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't Fuzzy was he?

That's a good one!

That would be a nice sign to put over his/her bed. ;)

Unusual looking cat. Afraid I wouldn't adopt this one because I know what it's like to feel the skin on a cat...nothing soft like the fur, that's for sure.

Unusual looking cat. Afraid I wouldn't adopt this one because I know what it's like to feel the skin on a cat...nothing soft like the fur, that's for sure.
Just think of it as a bald baby. They're quite soft. Just not fur soft, but skin soft. :)

awwww.... soo cute still... very interesting about that cat. I dont mind having that kind of cat because that cat deserve to be loved and to be part of the family as well.

I have seen Sphinx (hairless) cats at the cat shows here but not this one. I find it's an odd looking cat. I guess it's a new breed but I don't think that cat is a pure breed.
I read the link to say that the ugly cat is at the vet clinic in Exeter, New Hampshire. (It is approx. 42 miles away from my home..) I was thinking of stopping by there to take some pictures of that cat.
Thanks for the link, Secretblend! :)

I don't think that cat is ugly, just normal Sphinx with hair.. :) I like it. :cool2:

Ugly but cute in some way. I would probably want to adopt him. But I have brown tabby at home and would give it a hissy fit because it's her territory

Catty

I have seen that cat myself cuz once I went to that vet for my cat to be neutured. Yea it sure was ugly and I dont want it. Rather have a full fur. but he seem so happy there and greet customer there.

Back