ugh okay so i need some advice..

Rule number one: anytime you feel claustrophobic with a guy, that is NOT the guy for you.

Closely related rule number two: any guy who does not take "NO" for an answer is also not the guy for you.

And any guy that can't take "NO" for an answer and keep on texting you it stalking you and a person that is very controlling. If the guy does not leave you alone I really think you should let your parents know what is going on !as for your girlfriend that mad at you tell her to get her own life ! Take care of # One , and that is you!!

And any guy that can't take "NO" for an answer and keep on texting you it stalking you and a person that is very controlling. If the guy does not leave you alone I really think you should let your parents know what is going on !as for your girlfriend that mad at you tell her to get her own life ! Take care of # One , and that is you!!

even if he is my childhood/best friend?

how nostalgic....

200px-WonderYears.jpg

So he just texted me again saying:

Hi? why don't you wanna talk to me again?

i just feel awkward about texting him right now and I think he's just gonna keep texting me this week. so i haven't texted him back, i keep deleting his texts to keep me from being distracted.

ah... kids these day.... facebook, internet, and cellphone. these didn't exist in my time.

even if he is my childhood/best friend?

Oh , I did not know she was your best friend. I guess you will just have to let her know how you feel about the guy ., but I think she should not be getting mad at you, you do not need that right now, you have enough to deal with a guy texting you all the time. I not not any any about texting , but is there a way you can block a person from texting you? There should be!

Oh , I did not know she was your best friend. I guess you will just have to let her know how you feel about the guy ., but I think she should not be getting mad at you, you do not need that right now, you have enough to deal with a guy texting you all the time. I not not any any about texting , but is there a way you can block a person from texting you? There should be!

my cellphone provider is AT&T, I have the samsung propel which looks like this: samsung-propel-ofc.jpg and i don't know if i can block the number, i know i can delete the texts.

Say you're busy with your other guy friends. Hang out with them if you want to. He may get a clue and move on.

Actually, with him being your childhood best friend, and you said above you even had a crush on him until last week or so, that does make it a little different. He deserves the courtesy of an explanation. Doesn't have to be long and involved, a simple "I've always cared about you as a friend, but realized that I don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you" should do it.

Someone you've known for years and cared about is in a different category than some random guy who just harasses you for sheer nuisance value. Especially if ideally, you'd like to keep the friendship, but not a romantic relationship, the only way to do that is to be as honest as you can with him.

Actually, with him being your childhood best friend, and you said above you even had a crush on him until last week or so, that does make it a little different. He deserves the courtesy of an explanation. Doesn't have to be long and involved, a simple "I've always cared about you as a friend, but realized that I don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you" should do it.

Someone you've known for years and cared about is in a different category than some random guy who just harasses you for sheer nuisance value. Especially if ideally, you'd like to keep the friendship, but not a romantic relationship, the only way to do that is to be as honest as you can with him.

I have told him the day i broke up with him is that I couldn't do this relationship because I think that it would be impossible to see each other with my schedule and his schedule and I didn't think it would be a good idea for us to be in a relationship. And he kept begging me not to do this and I just couldn't do it at all, i felt claustrophobic with the whole thing ever since he asked me out. And then thats when my other friend got mad at me for breaking up with him. I have told him that i couldn't do it, he just can't get over the fact he still likes me. Or i would say really loves me.

Sounds kinda like he's used to your emotional support as a friend, and when he took it a bit further..... And you backed out, he might be feeling insecure, rejected, clingy, needy and have no clue how ur feeling, going through... He sounds emotionally undevelopped. Like some said here a simple Frank talk could set it back in place and time for those hormones yo settle down helps too. Its awesome you enjoy the band, have other friends and asking for ideas to help is mature of u.. it means u care and same time want to experience life.. u got it good, we are just telling u to flap your wings and fly...

Back