UFC's Matt Hamill's next fight?

From what I've read..........this is not a PPV fight. It will be a friday night fight on Spike TV. I can't wait to see this fight. Bonnar is a real badass fightrer and has a great record and Hamill has been training hard and I think this will be a great match. I am of course cheering for Matt!!!

I know Hamill gonna fight on Spike TV but I am speaking of where can I find bar that will show UFC PPV between Lesnar/Mir on Feb 2nd, thats why I am trying find which bar will be provided UFC PPV for free while I only pay beer and some food...

I know Hamill gonna fight on Spike TV but I am speaking of where can I find bar that will show UFC PPV between Lesnar/Mir on Feb 2nd, thats why I am trying find which bar will be provided UFC PPV for free while I only pay beer and some food...

:eek3: sorry.

Bonnar is nothing compares to Bisping.
Matt should win easily on April 2nd with a Technicial Knockout. (He does really need it.)

Matt Hamill's new oppsite fighter, Tim Boetsch due Stephen Bonnar's leg injury :

UFC Fight Night 13: Matt Hamill vs. Tim Boetsch at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

Tom Boetsch's words on Matt Hamill :

UFC Quick Quote: Tim Boetsch predicts ‘perfect world’ finish of Matt Hamill at UFN 13 at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

That define be toss up to win the match bu these guys. My MMA fantasy showed "2x Bonus Point" on Matt vs Tim. I pick Tim cuz of his good strike-on-the-ground. I hope to see more improve of Matt Hamill like striking and control ground to prove he is real deal.

Update of Matt's fight :

Tim Boetsch (Pictures) vs. Matt Hamill (Pictures)
Round 1
Hamill traded blows briefly before dropping levels for a takedown. Boetsch gave up the tackle and defended from the bottom in half-guard. Now on the feet, Boetsch landed a right hand and a front kick to the body. Boetsch bobbed his head to avoid Hamill's punches while returning fire. Boetsch loaded up with his punches, looking for the one-punch knockout. A knee connected for Boetsch with 20 seconds remaining. Boetsch finished strong with another knee and a low kick.

TJ De Santis scored the round 10-9 Hamill
Mike Fridley scored the round 10-9 Boetsch

Watched the whole fight, and all I could say ... Matt Hamill won a "lucky" fight. Matt definitely did not DO WELL on the first round. Tim Boetsch ran out of his "horsepower" a little bit, and made a little mistake cost his game. Matt need a (bleep) sharp fighter, so far (in my opinion) he didn't do any better since the Bisping fight. He need to work on defending the opponent's "knee kick" to his head, and he need to work on knee kick on opponent's head as well.
Again, Matt need to work on respiratory system.
Tim Boetsch did his job, and I believe he'll win next fight against someone.

Bottom line is that I'm really glad Matt WON, and the more wins he get, the more fight matches he will play.

What happened? Matt was KO in first round. You may need MMA 101 class, LMAO.
:laugh2:

:rofl: I said Bonnar, not Boetch, go back to pre-school course, start with memorizing every classmates names.

Watched the whole fight, and all I could say ... Matt Hamill won a "lucky" fight. Matt definitely did not DO WELL on the first round. Tim Boetsch ran out of his "horsepower" a little bit, and made a little mistake cost his game. Matt need a (bleep) sharp fighter, so far (in my opinion) he didn't do any better since the Bisping fight. He need to work on defending the opponent's "knee kick" to his head, and he need to work on knee kick on opponent's head as well.
Again, Matt need to work on respiratory system.
Tim Boetsch did his job, and I believe he'll win next fight against someone.

Bottom line is that I'm really glad Matt WON, and the more wins he get, the more fight matches he will play.

I don't conside him as elite fighter right away...I just wish he could stay with his former fight camp, The Punishment Team under Tito Ortiz than his own fight camp But yes, count "W" for Matt....it worked out well.

I am sure his next fight will more tougher than his past fights. I would like to see Matt vs "Shogun" Rua
or "Axe Murderer" Silva someday.

I don't conside him as elite fighter right away...I just wish he could stay with his former fight camp, The Punishment Team under Tito Ortiz than his own fight camp But yes, count "W" for Matt....it worked out well.

I am sure his next fight will more tougher than his past fights. I would like to see Matt vs "Shogun" Rua
or "Axe Murderer" Silva someday.

Rua vs Hamill, that'd be nice, but Wanderlei Silva vs Hamill is a no-go, unless he prove everyone how decent he is at his next fight, then he will have a big opportunity to change my mind.

I want to see Bisping to lose at his next fight, so Matt is having a "better" rank than him. :D Possible Re-match, don't you think? ;)

Rua vs Hamill, that'd be nice, but Wanderlei Silva vs Hamill is a no-go, unless he prove everyone how decent he is at his next fight, then he will have a big opportunity to change my mind.

I want to see Bisping to lose at his next fight, so Matt is having a "better" rank than him. :D Possible Re-match, don't you think? ;)

Bisping vs Hamill II might not be happen due Michael moved down to MW division (after his LWH loss) where better suit to his size even I thought Matt should go down too where UFC's "weak" weight division. I still wanna to see one more Bisping vs Hamill to end the MMA debate who should earn "W" last time even there already had Bising vs Hamill II last November before Hamill got leg injury. Hope UFC's Dana White tell Bisping to move up to LWH for one more with Hamill then he can move down to MH.

We would see Matt's fight again in late summer or fall (Bring It On, Bisping!).

Update of Matt's fight :

Tim Boetsch (Pictures) vs. Matt Hamill (Pictures)
Round 1
Hamill traded blows briefly before dropping levels for a takedown. Boetsch gave up the tackle and defended from the bottom in half-guard. Now on the feet, Boetsch landed a right hand and a front kick to the body. Boetsch bobbed his head to avoid Hamill's punches while returning fire. Boetsch loaded up with his punches, looking for the one-punch knockout. A knee connected for Boetsch with 20 seconds remaining. Boetsch finished strong with another knee and a low kick.

TJ De Santis scored the round 10-9 Hamill
Mike Fridley scored the round 10-9 Boetsch

You mean last night at Spike Channel??? I did watched !!!! WOW!!! I felt sorry for Matt s bottom lip did Cut Open and blood! :shock: Ouch!!! I am sure that after fight then go hosiptal ?? YAYAYAY Matt You won last night!! at First Round I though that He was lost but lucky!!! :thumb:

Back