UFC's deaf Mat Hamill's next fight

MaxUFC

Reaction score
UFC's deaf fighter : Matt Hamill's next fight

UFC 75 Fight card Rumors for UFC 75 -- UFC news at UFCjunkie.com

Oh boy, I knew Michael Bisping will whoop Matt Hamill up. I has nothing against Matt as he is my respect person...he is not there at this level as Michael Bisping plus that will be Bisping's county United Kingdom, not Matt's where UFC take a place. Of course, I would love to see another "shock the UFC" again to see Matt's hand arise into air over Michael. So, I do believe in Matt's words that he wants Michael Bisping at his last fight few month ago.

That should be happen at semi final (or final) of The Ultimate Figher 4 last year before Matt was out under UFC's doctors' order.

Wish Matt best wish!

P.S. Anyone go for BodogFight in Trenton, NJ on July 14th...would like to be hang out with anyone who will attend there, dudes and dudettes? Bodog Fight PPV Event - MMA Fighter Eddie Alvarez vs Matt Lee I got tickets myself and my buddy that will be there. Oh great, another MMA events for us which had been in UFC, IFL, WEC and small events.

Agreed. I don't see Hamill winning this one, Bisping is on a whole another level and Hamill is going to get outpunched/outkicked.

I believe Hamill has the best chance if he is able to take Bisping down onto ground at will and ground n pound away. But then again Bisping is going to train his takedown defense.

Bisping doesn't have that great a takedown defense though to begin with, so we'll see.

I learned that UFC pulled Matt Hamill out and rumor to get Ken Shamrock to fight Brit Michael Bisping.

I don't know if Ken will out of retirement because he is a coach for his team, Lions of IFL. IFL and UFC are rival business.

Oh oh, I forgot that Ken's Lions team didn't make four playoff spots to take IFL Semi-Final in New Jersey (Continental Arlines Arena) on August 2nd.....that mean gives Ken free time to come to bust Bisping's butt in London.

Oh yes, I will be in IFL Semi-Finals event for sure!

Shamrock vs Bisping?! I am sure Bisping will whip his ass unless Shamrock take serious training... Lets see and wait... Disappoint for me is UFC wont showing on SpikeTV when UFC PPV is at England/Ireland...

Shamrock vs Bisping?! I am sure Bisping will whip his ass unless Shamrock take serious training... Lets see and wait... Disappoint for me is UFC wont showing on SpikeTV when UFC PPV is at England/Ireland...

It's just $39.95 (or $49.95 if you go with HDTV option).

Hey, you probably spent more than $1,000 total on WWE PPVs.. another $39.95 isn't going to hurt you ;)

If there's only one UFC PPV I can buy in the next few months, it'd be UFC 75. UFC 75 is going to be one of best PPV in a long time. Can't wait to watch Rampage vs Henderson, both are aggressive fighters.

It's just $39.95 (or $49.95 if you go with HDTV option).

Hey, you probably spent more than $1,000 total on WWE PPVs.. another $39.95 isn't going to hurt you ;)

If there's only one UFC PPV I can buy in the next few months, it'd be UFC 75. UFC 75 is going to be one of best PPV in a long time. Can't wait to watch Rampage vs Henderson, both are aggressive fighters.

WWE PPV cost 39.95 dollars same as UFC, but I dont like if UFC PPV's main event finish in less than a minute and waste my $$$ like Rampage def Lidell around 1:25 minutes (correct me if I am wrong) and few people complained that waste their money... Plus UFC PPV start at 10 pm and finish around 1 am, I would probably fall sleep by time cuz I work 3rd shift on the week and cause mess my sleep schedule on the weekend...

Any MMA on PPV can't be guarantee...long or short fights...awesome or so-so...Big KO or LnP (Lay and Pray).

Last week, UFC 72 in Northern Ireland had five fights that gone adove 2 rounds.

I didn't watch UFC 72 because to save money for Strikeforce-EliteXC this friday. Strikeforce Yes, I am not expecting anything out from these fights...just hope they come out good fights. Frank Sharmack vs Phil "Badass" Baroni are much personal match than figth match itself

At least, MMA got more fights than Pro boxing to be show on PPV.

WWE always be guarantee that wouldn't be disppointment at all on PPV.

At least, I will go with MMA over WWE anytime becuase I loves real one and real story. Only lousy about UFC : don't have many silcone ladywrestlers what WWE has. :mrgreen:

Yes, UFC 73 looked sweeter with two title matches, bad blood match between Ortiz and Evans, UFC debut Anontino Rodrigo Nogueira (Rank MMA Heavywieght #2 in the world) vs Heath Herring and my bostonain fighter Kenny Florian.

Remmy, never expect anything out from any MMA ever! We could expect WWE much easy than MMA like I knew Vince will get head shaving two weeks before happend. LOL GO CENA GOOOOO! Yup, Cena came from Masschusette!

I am in MMA Fantasy near a year...not real money...just see how my preciation gotta be.....little adove .500! Fantasy MMA Game For UFC And Pride FC Mixed Martial Arts Fans

Any MMA on PPV can't be guarantee...long or short fights...awesome or so-so...Big KO or LnP (Lay and Pray).

Last week, UFC 72 in Northern Ireland had five fights that gone adove 2 rounds.

I didn't watch UFC 72 because to save money for Strikeforce-EliteXC this friday. Strikeforce Yes, I am not expecting anything out from these fights...just hope they come out good fights. Frank Sharmack vs Phil "Badass" Baroni are much personal match than figth match itself

At least, MMA got more fights than Pro boxing to be show on PPV.

WWE always be guarantee that wouldn't be disppointment at all on PPV.

At least, I will go with MMA over WWE anytime becuase I loves real one and real story. Only lousy about UFC : don't have many silcone ladywrestlers what WWE has. :mrgreen:

Yes, UFC 73 looked sweeter with two title matches, bad blood match between Ortiz and Evans, UFC debut Anontino Rodrigo Nogueira (Rank MMA Heavywieght #2 in the world) vs Heath Herring and my bostonain fighter Kenny Florian.

Remmy, never expect anything out from any MMA ever! We could expect WWE much easy than MMA like I knew Vince will get head shaving two weeks before happend. LOL GO CENA GOOOOO! Yup, Cena came from Masschusette!

I am in MMA Fantasy near a year...not real money...just see how my preciation gotta be.....little adove .500! Fantasy MMA Game For UFC And Pride FC Mixed Martial Arts Fans

Yea, gotta agreed with u abt PPV, ofc UFC PPV buyrates always beat WWE PPV buyrates, but cant prediction if its good or not match on UFC PPV while WWE always good... Yea ofc WWE PPV never disappoint me since, but only one time its big disappoint to me is ECW's December to Dismember 2006 PPV cuz they finished at 1015 pm (WWE PPV normally running 2 hrs and 45 mins, start at 8 pm) plus only 2 matches advistred (sp?) on WWE.com with their horrible Extreme Elimantion Chamber Match in history! WWE's worst buyrate in history with 90,000 buyrates (not sure if its worst or theres other more PPV's worst buyrates in WWE's history)

I dont care abt Divas in WWE cuz they are sux after Trish and Lita left WWE, so I wanna WWE sign Cheerleader Melissa --- Melissa Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia --- (one of best indy women wrestler in all over USA, she even name San Francisco's own future legend by SF indy wrestling program)...

Ofc, WWE always easy prediction/except while UFC not for example hair vs hair, Trump vs Mr McMahon and I already know Mr McMahon will shave his hair, ha... I always hate Cena and my question is when Cena will lose his WWE Hwt Champ?! Ha

^^^^ Forget one more thing abt fantasy... WWE was having fantasy total 9 seasons, right now they seem stop running fantasy for season 10... No money involve, just points...

I saw Matt fight a couple of times and he is one bad ass dude..... But... that boy needs to keep his hands up. The fignts I saw him in he kept his hands to low. He could get KO'd if he's not more careful with his hands

Back