UFC is "next NASCAR"?!

MaxUFC

Reaction score
Blood, Guts: Ultimate Fighting Is Hot - Newsweek Business - MSNBC.com

That what msnbc's Newsweek business say UFC is going be next "NASCAR". No, they don't talk about racing vs UFC. They talked about the fans.

Ah, like I was laughing at one of ADers who thought WWE got better rating and money than UFC at other thread...hey you, ADer who thought WWE is better rating ; read that. Hee hee.

I remmy NASCAR used be less popular 25 years ago (before CBS)then now, NASCAR are hottest tickets with many fans and made alot money than ever. That what my view of UFC will be bigger one in 20 years as same as msnbc's Newsweek business say UFC 's next "NASCAR".

Still, I don't talk shat about WWE cuz they earned my respect for what they still doing to entertain the fans since 1963. I had been there more than 30 years until UFC/MMA blew me away and jumped into MMA bandwagon ever since then. Now, WWE/Pro Wreslting are "billboards" whenever I was riding on MMA bandwagon down the road...I still watching on WWE-TNA for awhile cuz they still entertaining me.

Yes, I am in "heaven" when UFC got on SpikeTV, PrideFC got on FoxSport, and new MMA - IFL on Foxsports, too....like I will watching many MMA on TV in one month than 1994 where UFC was on PPV once every three months.
As like your "heaven" to watch ECW, Raw, Smackdown, TNA, and others almost everydays than 1970's (every saturdays morning to noon).

More hockey games /program EVEN channels focus only Hockey!! SWWEETT EH in canada!!!!!!!!

More hockey games /program EVEN channels focus only Hockey!! SWWEETT EH in canada!!!!!!!!

Yea! You was lucky! I mean you can watch games of Canada's Junior League aka Ontario, Qubece and Western , World Junior Championship that what I never seen any "NCAA's futrue stars" or future NHL at early years here. Yes, got NCAA hockey but not every games like football or basetkball. Canada would be dying if no hockey on TV. I wanna to watch "Hockey Night in Canada" with Don Cherry's "Coach's Corner"....they are simple to Monday Night Football here

US got Outdoor Channel and few on NBC. At least, I got Bruins (NESN) and Rangers (MSG). That was good thing!

hear nascar next year going have race at Canada.. not sure where.. montreal i think ???

hear nascar next year going have race at Canada.. not sure where.. montreal i think ???

I think BUSCH, not NASCAR. As like NASCAR did to put the test with BUSCH in Mexico last two years. This time, it was delay for 2007. NASCAR about to invade Canada

Ah your favorite NHL player - Alexander Ovechkin

AO was unbelieve player ever I saw his highlights...he will rocking NHL this year again.

no UFC allow in Canada i try research find informtion on intrenet. but me love it Yike!

ovechkin rock asse yes excellant player! hope Hart & ross art winner! We borned same day 1985 Sep 19 in the russia wish bro twin of mine Lol

Blood, Guts: Ultimate Fighting Is Hot - Newsweek Business - MSNBC.com

That what msnbc's Newsweek business say UFC is going be next "NASCAR". No, they don't talk about racing vs UFC. They talked about the fans.

Ah, like I was laughing at one of ADers who thought WWE got better rating and money than UFC at other thread...hey you, ADer who thought WWE is better rating ; read that. Hee hee.

I remmy NASCAR used be less popular 25 years ago (before CBS)then now, NASCAR are hottest tickets with many fans and made alot money than ever. That what my view of UFC will be bigger one in 20 years as same as msnbc's Newsweek business say UFC 's next "NASCAR".

Still, I don't talk shat about WWE cuz they earned my respect for what they still doing to entertain the fans since 1963. I had been there more than 30 years until UFC/MMA blew me away and jumped into MMA bandwagon ever since then. Now, WWE/Pro Wreslting are "billboards" whenever I was riding on MMA bandwagon down the road...I still watching on WWE-TNA for awhile cuz they still entertaining me.

Yes, I am in "heaven" when UFC got on SpikeTV, PrideFC got on FoxSport, and new MMA - IFL on Foxsports, too....like I will watching many MMA on TV in one month than 1994 where UFC was on PPV once every three months.
As like your "heaven" to watch ECW, Raw, Smackdown, TNA, and others almost everydays than 1970's (every saturdays morning to noon).

I knew cuz I did read this article, and am not gonna debate with u abt stupid between WWE and MMA

no UFC allow in Canada i try research find informtion on intrenet. but me love it Yike!

ovechkin rock asse yes excellant player! hope Hart & ross art winner! We borned same day 1985 Sep 19 in the russia wish bro twin of mine Lol

Yeah, UFC tried to bring the event into Canada...UFC pulled off for now over not work out together over MMA rules by Canada.

Have you hear about TKO , Canada's MMA TKO MAJOR LEAGUE MMA - HOME

I haven't see any TKO events on DVD...I will looking up online rent of MMA like MMA Video Rentals Rent MMA DVDs Online | UFC DVDs, Pride, Rage in the Cage, K-1 | No Late Fees <--- No TKO DVD.

Canadians had won the battle on UFC's USA vs Canada last March. Canada fighters impressed especailly George St. Pierre.

By the way, NHL begin today (10/2006)!! I am Bruins fan...yeaaa, they got Chara, Savard, and Mara to beef Bruins up! Of course, Ovechkin will skating past them! LOL

That was cool about OV and you got same birthdate! Give your Canada up for Russia?! :mrgreen:

If UFC is the next nascar then you saying majority of the fans will be red neck. That is common for wwf fans. ALL FAKE !

If UFC is the next nascar then you saying majority of the fans will be red neck. That is common for wwf fans. ALL FAKE !

Not WWF, its WWE! BTW, WWE isnt fake! Know why? They have to use alot techniques and alot endurance...

That would be good business for UFC and WWE. :ty:, rednecks! :D
I guess you was saying whle you was in somewhere during 1970's, kippe hexe. :mrgreen:

UFC's got some good shows, but their main Talent is over the hill... Ken Shamrock, Lidell and Coture are great fighters but they need newer talent to get this sport up... Spike's done a great job with it though...

Umm.. Couture has been retired for a long time (since last Summer at least), Shamrock is also "retired" (and I hope he stays retired), and Lidell is by no means by ANY STRETCH OF IMAGINATION "over hill".

If he was over the hill, he would have been defeated a long time ago by the likes of Sobral, Tito Ortiz, etc.

And even if you really considered Lidell "over the hill", you're overlooking other talent such as George St Pierre who recently defeated Matt Hughes for World Champion - I was very fortunate to watch the actual match in real life where GSP annihilated Hughes during UFC 65 in Sacramento, CA (half hour from where I live).

Also, Sean Shrek, Anderson Silva.. those are real talent. You should keep eye on those.

UFC's got some good shows, but their main Talent is over the hill... Ken Shamrock, Lidell and Coture are great fighters but they need newer talent to get this sport up... Spike's done a great job with it though...

Yeah, many "over the hill" fighters were out of UFC and gone to other MMA events. Right on that UFC did good planning with SpikeTV's The Ultimate Fighters series....TUF5 is coming up in springtime 2007.

Chuck Liddell haven't hit "over the hill" (36 yrs old) and still been elite fighter. Gotta be big test when face Tito Ortiz in few weeks since Tito was more mature and more focus fighter than three years ago.

Chuck mentioned that he will be retiring in few years if stay top all the years. Of course, I still wanna to see Chuck Liddell vs Wanderlei Silva or Quinton Jackson (Chuck's lost of his two lost - other to Randy Couture) before he leave MMA.

Umm.. Couture has been retired for a long time (since last Summer at least), Shamrock is also "retired" (and I hope he stays retired), and Lidell is by no means by ANY STRETCH OF IMAGINATION "over hill".

If he was over the hill, he would have been defeated a long time ago by the likes of Sobral, Tito Ortiz, etc.

And even if you really considered Lidell "over the hill", you're overlooking other talent such as George St Pierre who recently defeated Matt Hughes for World Champion - I was very fortunate to watch the actual match in real life where GSP annihilated Hughes during UFC 65 in Sacramento, CA (half hour from where I live).

Also, Sean Shrek, Anderson Silva.. those are real talent. You should keep eye on those.

Yes, we keep eye on Anderson Silva and George St Pierre..they are young talents in next few years. Along TUF fighters like Diego Sanchez , Michael Bisping, Forrest Griffin , Mike Swick whom will be better fighters in some time ahead.

Only poor UFC has - heavyweight group. I wanna to see young HW, Brandon Vera and Eddie Sanchez gotta be big threat to Sylvia and Arlovski.

I would said we will see less "over the hill" fighters into UFC in the future...UFC already starting with TUF fighters and more MMA level B events around the world. TUF5 will be on SpikeTV this springtime as read MMA news there got 250+ try out to make 16 spots.

Back